Ramya Sadasivam would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

I request feedback from you

Ramya Sadasivam
Ramya Sadasivam
from chennai
14 years ago

Hi guys,

This is RamyaSadasivam from Chennai. I am a blogger by passion and I have been blogging for a period of 4 months. I am awaiting an adventurous future with this blog. Kindly review my blog and my I am ready to accepts corrections, comments, rectificitaions and everything.

Ramyawrites.com

Thanks in advance.

Replies 1 to 7 of 7
Lalit Singh Chowdhary
Lalit Singh Chowdhary
from Gurgaon
14 years ago

It is interesting that you give so much advise and suggestions on your blog, but you need review suggestions. Well here are some suggestions from my side -

1. Remove the pop-up it is an irritant.

2. Your articles claim that one can earn thousands of dollars online. Well in that case the <donate> button does not make sense, it only indicates that either your article is not serious and you are running some kind of spam. Or don't make tall claims and leave the donate button on. Basically means that I write good stuff and people must pay or donate for good content.

3. The ad widget is not right sized.

4. There are two widgets on the Tags. Use only one they are just filling page.

Best of luck

regards

Lalit

Ramya Sadasivam
from chennai
14 years ago

Thank you dude, very useful.

Mohan
Mohan
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Ramya,

I took a quick look at your site and these are my initial thoughts.* I find pops everytime I jump on to a new page asking to subscribe, which is annoying* Ads have taken higher importance than your content.* My suggestion is not to have a bad user experience  because of ads* Also, the way you are displaying ads might not comply with google since you are using some kind of icons just before ads. Google might revoke your adsense account.. better check with them.. looks like you have premium account, but i am not sure at this point of time.*  Your content width is smaller compared to what you have allocated for sidebars. Make content the most attractive to get good user base and to build community over your blog, may be google friendconnect, facebook fan page etc.,

Hope this helps.

Ramya Sadasivam
Ramya Sadasivam
from chennai
14 years ago

I understand, perhaps these short contents are based on the way Amit Agarwal used to post.

I am not holding any premium account, just that I have used Google beautifier which comes with wordpress. Does it not comply with Googles rules.

Mohan, one request from you. Kindly visit my profl and let me know how many websites are displayed, because I had 4 earlier and I removed 3 of them and currently hold just one that I have kept for review.

Thanks for your help in advance dude.

Stay in touch,

RamyaSadasivam,

Make Money Online

Mohan
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Hi Ramya, yes - adsense beautifier is not complaint with Googles T&C. More details here from the author of that plugin altogether - http://www.supriyadisw.net/2006/12/adsense-beautifier-no-longer-compliant-with-adsense-tos

Better use it at your discretion.

Ramya Sadasivam
Ramya Sadasivam
from chennai
14 years ago

Mohan thanks, that was so great of you.

Stay in touch,

RamyaSadasivam,

Make Money Online

Ramya Sadasivam
Ramya Sadasivam
from chennai
14 years ago

Hi CHota,

Thanks for your description about my site. Could you suggest me better keywords that I could concentrate on.

And coming to the content, do you mean the quality is low? or do you mean the content is less?

Regards,

RamyaSadasivam

Make Money Online

Ramya Sadasivam
Ramya Sadasivam
from chennai
14 years ago

Give it a check(website layout) now. Keywords, yes let me work on it. Give me some time.

Regards,

RamyaSadasivam,

Ramyawrites.com

Choto Cheeta
from Kolkata
14 years ago

Layout looks nice, just you TAG cloud (Flash) widgets seems to be wider than your side bar (2)..

Ramya Sadasivam
Ramya Sadasivam
from chennai
14 years ago

Thank you, I have adjusted the tag cloud. Kindly take a look at it and let me know if my site is fast loading or not. Let me learn it from you.