Varun Reddy Sevva would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

Please review my personal blog

Varun Reddy Sevva
Varun Reddy Sevva
from New Delhi
14 years ago

Hi

I started blogging because I felt someone needed to talk about President Bush and what he was doing do intimidate Iran. This was around 3 years ago, very close to the time when Iran and Iraq were under the American radar and Saddam was undercover. 

I used this blog to post everything about myself - some good events in my life, some stuff that people may find interesting and also covered the entire US Presidential Elections, 2008. I also have a few movie reviews,along with some quizzes,some short-stories and satire on Indian Elections.

I want your honest feedback as to how can I improve the look of this blog, and what other topics should I concentrate on, that could attract more people. I am into blogging to spread awareness about issues that may not usually attract the general populace and also show them the other side of things that are not covered by the mainstream media.

Any suggestions?

Replies 1 to 3 of 3
Varun Reddy Sevva
Varun Reddy Sevva
from New Delhi
14 years ago

On a personal note, I would appreciate frank reviews - good or bad; no grudges held, no favours given...

Raghu V N
Raghu V N
from Thrissur
14 years ago

I think you are not so serious in blog promotion.  You deserve some comments as your subjects are worth commenting and catchy too!!

And a small suggestion from my side....It is better to write hindi matter in hindi itself as readers like me are not going to understand it any way and hindi readers will be more comfortable with hindi writing itself.

http://homeaffiliate.typepad.com/homeaffiliate/2009/08/70-handpicked-high-pagerank-blog-directories.html

you can check the above link. It may help you.  It helped me to find some blog directories.

Varun Reddy Sevva
Varun Reddy Sevva
from New Delhi
14 years ago

Will keep it in mind... Thanks!