Nalini Hebbar would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

MyBlogReview

Nalini Hebbar
Nalini Hebbar
from Nellore
14 years ago

A poem a day keeps the devil busy in his workshop and not mine!!!

I am very influenced by social causes and this shows in my poems. Universal nature of religion and spiritual oneness I feel with mankind, guides my mindset. Modern India is an amalgam of varied cultures, religions, languages and races that have integrated into a very complex but interesting way of life. My pain and concern about the role religion has played in spreading hate and divide in today's world is recurrent in most of my poems.

Haiku is my favourite pass-time. It involves two images of contradictory nature but when imagined together, forms a thought that excites and invigourates the body and soul.

3 lines, 17 syllables or less, 2 images...that's a Haiku.

I hope you enjoy your visit to my page...I have done a lot to make your visit exciting and worthwhile.

If there is anything  that can be added to enhance the blog, I would love to be made aware.

Thank You

Nalini Hebbar 

Edited 14 years ago
Reason: to add content
Replies 1 to 6 of 6
sarabjot singh pabla
sarabjot singh pabla
from vadodara
14 years ago

My predilection towards the concept of free mind is not the only reason why I find this blog exceedingly and exorbitantly ornate with high level of open thoughts. Thoughts both in terms religion as a benefactor of mankind as well as a maledict to the new open world. The picture represent more than  the poems or the thoughts do. People must read this blog to open up their minds.

Nalini Hebbar
Nalini Hebbar
from Nellore
14 years ago

Thanks for the wonderful words...and thanks for understanding

Tarun Mitra
Tarun Mitra
from New Delhi
14 years ago

Putting it in simple words..your blog is wonderful. Because Poetry like that can only come from a mind which is free from social prejudices 

Nalini Hebbar
from Nellore
14 years ago

Thanks Tarun...thanks for stopping by

Randhir Singh Suman
Randhir Singh Suman
from Barabanki
14 years ago

nice

Nalini Hebbar
from Nellore
14 years ago