lakku Iyer would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.paintings-lakku.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 25

Looking for feedback on my blog

lakku Iyer
lakku Iyer
from Bangalore
14 years ago

I am an active blogger and would want my blog to be viewed by all interested in amateur art work. Please review my blog and send in tips to improve my blogging skills!

Replies 1 to 4 of 4
Malathy Badri
Malathy Badri
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Hmmm, nice paintings. If you have to make some bucks, why did you choose wordpress.com platform. You can't monetize it friend.

I tried to find the "about me" page in yr blog. Did I miss it? Bloggers would like to interact with someone who says something about self.

If I were you, I would remove that 'warning'.

If you plant to earn money by blogging, your blog posting frequency should be increased to at least 3 posts per week. I am saying from my 4 years of problogging experience.

Cheers mate.Smile

lakku Iyer
lakku Iyer
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Hey malathi,

Nice to hear ur suggestions. I shall add "about me " page back again. I just didnt want unnecessary comments on it..so i decided to remove it. But maybe I am just too catious! :) The same with "warning "post. I shall remove that too! 

So u think I can monetize using wordpress rather than blogspot? 

Malathy Badri
Malathy Badri
from Bangalore
14 years ago

No, I mean you can monetize with Blogspot and not wih wordpress.com. But wordpress.org allos you to earn money provided you have yr own domain and hosting.

For example, hre is my blog with my own domain and using wordpress plaform.

http://webqrios.com

lakku Iyer
lakku Iyer
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Ok...yeah I see your point. But u know I had about 4 blogs with blogspot and I kinda didnt find any themes or widgets suiting what i wanted the blog to look like...Here with wordpress there are so many options and I love the way my blogs look. Its easier to work with blogspot, but i like the options available with wordpress. 

About monetizing, I have really not thought it over. I somehow dont think u can really make money with Adsense and stuff...or maybe i dont know yet..

Please tell me if there is anything apart from adsense that i could do to monetize? Smile