Snow Leopard would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://unpredictableblog.wordpress.com/ ] IndiRank: 45

Looking for feedback on my blog

Snow Leopard
Snow Leopard
from Delhi
14 years ago

I am not a new blogger. Wrote a few posts now and then. But it is becoming a serious addiction now. Just wanted to get a review on my blog so that I can make it better.

Replies 1 to 4 of 4
Snow Leopard
Snow Leopard
from Delhi
14 years ago

Ok, I get the message. Its not worth it.

Snow Leopard
Snow Leopard
from Delhi
13 years ago

Hey, a fellow blogger just pointed out to me that I should get a review. Well I had tried it earlier but the attempt was unsuccessful.

So here I am again, asking for a feedback on my ....errrr....not very new blog. :)

Hey Snow Leopard.. I joined Indiblogger 2 months back, since the time I started blogging. So I am fairly new. Infact I am one of your subscribers. (should I mention here  Wink) I like your carefree writing style, without comprimising on the vocabulary. The humour is often subtle. But like my comment on your Hunger for white sutff.. I don't mind the adult content, but would like a implied word or a paraphrase to those four letter words.

I have wordpress blog myself..  I like your layout, Is there a widget to add indiblogger rank (?) like in some of the blogspot ones ? Not that it would make much difference, but a nice one to have.

Though I did not finish my backlog of reading yours (it needs sometime), I like HOLI SHIT (subtle humour) .. for the title

Any chance you read Cricinfo ? coz that's what inspired me to write spoof, successful or not is a different matter, altogether. your pots resemble Anand Ramachandran of cricinfo in their subtlety

Does Panthera Uncia mean Snow Leopard ?

Regards,

Dubugu

Snow Leopard
Snow Leopard
from Delhi
13 years ago

Thanks for the review Dubugu. Yes, I will try to sensor some of those words :)

Actually I don't but will surely check out Cricinfo and the guy you mentioned. Yes, you can add the Indi blogger rank by pasting the code you get as a Text.

And Yes, Panthera Uncia is the scientific name for the Snow Leopard.