Gaurav Agarwal would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://a1gaurav.wordpress.com ] IndiRank: 35

Blog Review - Deep from the Soul

Gaurav Agarwal
Gaurav Agarwal
from New Delhi
14 years ago

Hey,

This blog is an attempt to put out my thoughts and discuss about whatever i believe is relevant, be it Life, Politics, Management, Society,Philosophy and anything else. I’ve always believed in exploring stuff without any restrictions, so this blog is my impersonation in exploring and talking about everything in all dimensions.

Hope you enjoy reading my blog and I would love to have you post your comments and feedback. Keep reading and commenting !!

Edited 12 years ago
Reason: true context of blog defined
Replies 1 to 4 of 4
Anukriti Sharma
Anukriti Sharma
from Hartford
12 years ago

Firstly, I would suggest that u change the heading of ur Review section... since the topic u speak of is now old and you need a review on your blog as a whole and not just a specific topic. Right??

The colour/template and fonts of your blog compliment your writings and pictures... Kudos to that! Moreover, it blends well with the wide array of topics available to the readers. I would suggest you add a followers tab to the blog so that people can get in touch with you and even u get to know who are the people who love ur blog :)

Your blog is an interesting blend of different genres... From poetry and couplets, photographs and travel stories to technical topics... This makes it a blog that can be accessed and read by a variety of people with similar/dissimilar tastes... I personally loved your poetry... it is filled with essence and is quite meaningful! Your charm lies in your simplicity :)

All the best and keep penning down :)

Gayatri (Mystic)
Gayatri (Mystic)
from Dombivli
12 years ago

Hey!!

Nice blog.. The text and the pictures are really nice..

As Anukriti pointed out.. add a followers tab..

Also if you increase the font size by a point it would be easier to read..

Loved the poetry.. Just add the followers tag so that I can start following :)

Keep writing.

Regards.

Gaurav Agarwal
Gaurav Agarwal
from New Delhi
12 years ago

@anukriti - thanks ! as suggested already changed the topic name. Working on adding the follower's tab. Not much acquainted with the technicalities in the Wordpress Domain. Will find time soon to work on it. 

Gaurav Agarwal
Gaurav Agarwal
from New Delhi
12 years ago

@gayatri - thanks :)

will see how to increase font size..wasn't able to find that option in wordpress :(