Ambi would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://achupichu.wordpress.com/ ] IndiRank: 61

Give me a chance to diversify

Ambi
Ambi
from Hyderabad
15 years ago

Hi folks,

This is not just another "please review my blog post". I am not here to ask you opinions on what is already there! I need some ideas on what more I can write upon... I need some prompting to get out of my limited selection of topics and try my hand at something different... interesting and challenging!!

So, fire away, folks! Oh, and for those of you who want to throw your brickbats or bouquets... most welcome! Smile

Replies 1 to 5 of 5
Adarsh Rao
Adarsh Rao
from Minnesota
15 years ago

Hello Ashwin, you have a very interesting blog. Posts on many diverse topics make it an interesting read. 

Just a thought: Since you mentioned in your blog that you played 'World of Warcraft', maybe you could write on various online games, and your experience playing them. This thread could also be helpful. Apart from these, maybe technology related to your work, any social causes you are passionate about, your take on politics, and current policies. Hope that helps.

Nalini Raj
Nalini Raj
from Toronto, Chennai
15 years ago

Hi Ashwin,

I opened your blog today thinking I'll just quickly scroll down and give you my ideas or tips if I had any. Well, I ended up reading, reading and reading.

You write very well, have interesting topics, views and ideas.

I was wondering if you ever thought of adding a 'poll' to your blog.  (I saw this under gadgets on the layout page.)You could ask interesting questions based on some of your posts and see what opinions your readers have. You could give a heads up on the indiblogger forum page so we know when you have a new poll up too.

Just an idea........but you are doing a great job as it is!

Nalini

Ambi
from Hyderabad
14 years ago

Its been 5 months, but finally I implemented your suggestion... I started a poll! Feel free to visit in and pick a choice!

Ambi
Ambi
from Hyderabad
15 years ago

Sriharsha: I don't host the wordpress blog separately... so have to use the themes provided by them. Suggest any good ones?

Adarsh: Thank you! I can keep writing about world of warcraft but I don't play it anymore... not from India, I can''t. But good point!

Nalini: polls are a good idea! Thanks!

Sriharsha
from Bangalore
15 years ago

neither do I host my site. I just stated my personal taste. if u think the theme defines ur current mindset more, then go with it. I'd respect it. Smile

Ambi
from Hyderabad
15 years ago

Sriharsha... the theme just looked clean to me... nothing to my mindset and all. Cool

Karthik DR
Karthik DR
from New Delhi
15 years ago

Dude, you have hte skill to write man! nice work. Put a tag cloud and start giving tags to your post that way you will know the topics you are blogging too often and the ones you are not touching at all. So you can start writing about it.

then you will have a diverse and quality posts. And trust me, as soon as I read the word "achupichu" on your blog url, I knew what to expect. You did not disappoint me my friend. Good going.

Ambi
from Hyderabad
15 years ago

Thanks, Zeon. Your encouragement is not wasted on me Laughing.

Ambi
Ambi
from Hyderabad
15 years ago

I actually thought not many people might recognize the word "achupichu"... but thats ok! Laughing

Tag clouds, uh?

Ok will try... BUT I want new topics. If I stick to my own ideas... you know what you folks will see... only "achupichu" on the blog. Lol! Wink