Ayreej Rahman would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.ayreej.com ] IndiRank: 24

Please review my blog

Ayreej Rahman
Ayreej Rahman
from Pune
14 years ago

Folks, I'be very glad if you could give me your views on my blog and the posts: http://think-machine.blogspot.com 

Cheers

Ayreej

Edited 14 years ago
Reason:
Replies 1 to 7 of 7
Ayreej Rahman
Ayreej Rahman
from Pune
14 years ago

Nobody to write me a review!!!! (Sob, Sob)

Somebody Somewhere
Somebody Somewhere
from Kolkata
14 years ago

Allow me.

First the layout: simple changes : too many right hand widgets, you could do without most of them. Increase the number of posts per page, compared to widget length - the middle looks empty.

Second and importantly : the writing. I like it. Adopt a style, it could work. Something unique to yourself, you know. 

Ayreej Rahman
Ayreej Rahman
from Pune
14 years ago

Thanks Rahul...

I really appreciate it!

Yes I would agree with you regarding the widgets, I have been thinking about that too...

Now regarding the style; I was wondering if you could help me with that!!!

Give me a couple of examples, and Would be very thankful if you could analyze mine....

Cheers n Thanks again ;)

Ayreej

Somebody Somewhere
Somebody Somewhere
from Kolkata
14 years ago

Allow me to cite you an example;

You wrote: "Last Sunday [Day before] I happened to see an accident .The first hand experience of this incident sent a chill down my spine, and left me totally  disturbed with  the fact how helpless we are ."

I would write: There are only a handful of circumstances that lead you to believe that perhaps Leonardo Di Caprio was talking about my neighborhood when he said God left this place long ago;  and watching a man being crushed to death in his car only to find himself ostracized in the least opportune of moments is perhaps another.
Final comeuppance or sacrifice? Pick a word.

Now, the above is probably what i would call my style. Unnecessarily elaborate using over-dramatized adjectives with an element of dark humor...err..i am not sure, my writing confuses me but thats probably unique to me. And i like it that-a-way!

I need you to find something unique to you.

Ayreej Rahman
Ayreej Rahman
from Pune
14 years ago

AWESOME GURU!!!

Hey I know those lines, Blood diamond right? I like them too.

I should say That was one heck of an example :)

Can you  follow me , watch me, and guide me ; I want to know if I can really write :)

Ayreej Rahman
Ayreej Rahman
from Pune
14 years ago

Thank you Bud!!!

Now I think I would try to rewrite it, I am gonna try the Rahul touvh.. Let us  see what happens.

Thanks again Amigo!

Appreciate it!

Ayreej Rahman
Ayreej Rahman
from Pune
13 years ago

Rahul....

I have a new shortstory posted, in my site and India vine too....

Please read it and let me what you think!!!