Muhammed Sageer Pandarathil would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://vellinakshathram.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 36

വെള്ളിനക്ഷത്രം

ഇവിടെ അഗ്നിയാണ് കവിത! അഗ്നിയിലേക്ക് ഹോമിക്കപെടേണ്ടവനാണ് കവി,അതിനാല്‍ ഞാന്‍ കവിതയാവുന്ന അഗ്നിയില്‍ ഹോമിക്കപെടുന്നു.എന്റെ ചാരം നിക്ഷേപിക്കാന്‍ ഒരു പുതിയ പുഴയെ കണ്ടെത്തേണ്ടിയിരിക്കുന്നു നിങ്ങള്‍! എന്‍‌റ്റെ കവിത കാലത്തിന്റെ കനലുകളില്‍ എരിയുന്ന കാഞ്ഞിരക്കായക്കുള്ളില്‍ നിന്നും തോറ്റിയെടുത്ത കയ്‌പ്പുകളുമായ്‌ സംവദിക്കുന്ന കവിതകളുമായ്‌ ഞാന്‍ നിങ്ങളുടെ മുന്നില്‍ വെള്ളിനക്ഷത്രമായ്‌,ഈ ഭൂമിയിലെ ഒട്ടുമിക്ക കാര്യങ്ങളിലൂടെ കടന്നു പോവുകയാണ്‌. ചിലപ്പോള്‍ ഇവയിലേതെങ്കിലും വിഷയങ്ങള്‍ വായനക്കാരെ ബാധിച്ചേക്കാം ഒന്നും മന:പൂര്‍വമല്ല.സവിനയം ക്ഷമിക്കുക. നിങ്ങളുടെ സമ്മതപ്രകാരം ഞാന്‍ എന്റെ ഈ നടപ്പു തുടരട്ടെ.കല്ലും മുള്ളും നിറഞ്ഞ ഈ വഴികളിലൂടെ......
Replies 1 to 3 of 3
Amitabh Mukherjee
Amitabh Mukherjee
from Bangalore
15 years ago

Something wrong with my iMac or my eyes. I do not see any language! I see only blocks with hexadecimal numbers.

Rahul Anand
Rahul Anand
from Thalassery
15 years ago

@ amitabh

you do not have malayalam fonts installed ,probably..check for it!

@choco

The malayalee was right!

In brief:

The poetry is fire.The poet sacrifices himself into this fire.And so do I.. Now you will have to find a new river to immerse my ashes!

That's upto the first '!'..I hope you got some idea.Sorry I am in a hurry! Got exams!!

bye bye

Rahul Anand
from Thalassery
15 years ago

i mean upto the 2nd '!'

Rahul Anand
Rahul Anand
from Thalassery
15 years ago

Hey hey.. so u've got this malayalee friend and you must be really troubling him/her for the language!

btw Malayalam is the second language in the world which is most difficult to learn! okey!

and the word is a palindrome!Laughing