Lakshmi would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://cookitupwithlove.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 36

Please review my food blog :)

Lakshmi
Lakshmi
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Hi dear foodies!!

I have started a cookery blog, to document my kitchen adventures, and recipe inventions or improvisations. Please take a look and let me know if it appeals  your taste buds Smile

Replies 1 to 7 of 7
Varsha Bagadia
Varsha Bagadia
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Great...next time I need some good recipe I can always see your blog!

theanalyst
theanalyst
from Calicut
14 years ago

Your food blog is excellent. It has a good title, good content post to go with and some good imagery  to support what you've written. I suggest you should be joining some foodie blogger network as well so that your content may be better recieved. Also I think you should change the date format in your blogger profile, maybe that's the reason your blogposts only mention the month, though this is not much of an issue.

Vasudha
Vasudha
from New Delhi
14 years ago

Hi Lakshmi,

Your blog looks nice and tasty! The presentation is good. Also, I like the fact that you have simple recipes also given in step wise manner which works well for people who are at level basic- me included.

Just one thing- I tried to leave a comment on your blog but it did not work. Tried several times. Maybe its something with my computer but you might want to look that up. 

Lakshmi
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Vasudha, sorry for the trouble with comments. I have fixed that one and look forward to your comments soon.

And don't forget to let me know any specific recipes you would like to see in my blog.

Afsha
Afsha
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Totally awesome and scrumptious to simply look at. Hey, how about getting a little handicam and filming yourself preparing some of these yummu dishes. Keep your videos below 3 minutes though. I see a great future for you as a blogger. Ooh, also, when you're posting recipes maybe you could write a little more about why that particular recipe and what it means to you, etc. Put a little bit of your own personality into it. Nigella Lawson and Kylie Kwong do it so... Good Luck!

Lakshmi
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Thanks a lot for the suggestions ! I shall give a try.

Lakshmi
Lakshmi
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Thanks Varsha, theanalyst, Vasudha and Afsha !

Vasudha, sorry for the trouble with comments. I have fixed that one and look forward to your comments soon.

And don't forget to let me know any specific recipes you would like to see in my blog.

Afsha,

Thanks a lot for the suggestions ! I shall give a try.

Simi Mathew
Simi Mathew
from Bangalore
14 years ago

I just had a look at your blog and here are a few of my observations.

It would be good if you can improve on your pics a bit. Make sure you have enough natural light while clicking the pics because most of your pics are dark and not very clear.

The best thing about food blogs are the personal preludes before the recipe. It is a good way to connect with the readers as they will get to know you better.

The best way to make an impact and let people know that you are there is to make post your comments across different food blogs. 

Try posting recipes which stands out- regional recipes have lot of takers.

Thats all for now

Regards

Simi Mathew

Lakshmi
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Hi Simi, thanks for having a look at my blog...and thanks for your comments and suggestions too...

Sharmilee
Sharmilee
from Coimbatore
14 years ago

Great blog....Recipewise I like it a lot.

Few of my suggestions include :

Can be improved on pics!

The template an be changed to ur blog look brighter!

Otherwise great going!

Lakshmi
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Hi Sharmilee....thanks  a lot!!

Thnks for the suggestions too...will surely work on my pics.....Laughing