Ravindra Rajput would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

Please review my blog

Ravindra Rajput
Ravindra Rajput
from Noida
14 years ago

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am fairly new to blogging scene.I have written only 11 posts so far.

But i would like to have a feedback and review about my work to improve further.

Kindly suggest your feedback.

Thanks in advance

Ravindra

Replies 1 to 3 of 3
R Saraswathan
R Saraswathan
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Sri.Rajput. It was a pleasure reviewing your Blog. Firstly the layout, a three column design is an instant hit with me as favourite for the sheer flexibility it provides to place your posts uncluttered. The side bars offer plenty of choices to place your widgets and some MMO (why not!). Coming to the heart of things, I was very impressed by what you write and the way you write. I always believed that what you write should convey how you really felt and one can realise how serious you are when you write your posts.one suggestion, if you do not mind, anything that is shared with others should be presented in a neatly organised way with symmetry. Relax, I am just saying that you should try to format your posts neatly and ensure that they are symmetrical. "Justify" the Alignment and avoid "All bold letters"  like in your "aaaa" . These are just a few adjustments required in an otherwise Exemplary and passionate Blog. Keep Rocking!

Ravindra Rajput
from Noida
13 years ago

Saraswathan Ji, Heartfelt  thanks for spending your precious time not only to read my blog but also to give me an honest feedback for my writeups.This being my first ever feedback for my blog also makes it a special moment for  me.

Reading and writing has always a passion for me and here also I have tried to be honest with my feelings- to express whatever I feel.I have noted down your suggestions and will improve upon them as I move forward.

My sincere thanks and  humble request to keep visiting my blog for your encouraging words and  valuable suggestions

ThanksRavindra

Ravindra Rajput
Ravindra Rajput
from Noida
13 years ago

Saraswathan Ji, Heartfelt  thanks for spending your precious time not only to read my blog but also to give me an honest feedback for my writeups.This being my first ever feedback for my blog also makes it a special moment for  me.

Reading and writing has always a passion for me and here also I have tried to be honest with my feelings- to express whatever I feel.I have noted down your suggestions and will improve upon them as I move forward.

My sincere thanks and  humble request to keep visiting my blog for your encouraging words and  valuable suggestions

ThanksRavindra

Suhas Dighe
Suhas Dighe
from Pune
13 years ago

Hello Ravindra,

You have nothing to be apologetic about, like you are a newcomer etc. Your style is good and just let it flower. You may try different composition of your page  though. This one is good but try variations. You yourself will realize one day (like a flash that suddenly illuminates) which one is most suitable. And what you like best is of course the best.

All the best.

Suhas Dighe