KK Rajiv would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://rajivkk.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 46

Looking for the feedback on my blog

KK Rajiv
KK Rajiv
from Hyderabad
14 years ago

Hi, I am an avid believer that Life is pretty simple, if taken in the right spirit. Through my blog, I am making an attempt to make people see what they should see about the miraculous life we all have got to live in for.

Its a collection of brilliant stories to live for, laughing stocks, my poems and my real life rendezvous with real life heroes.

I would like to have my blog reviewed so that I know my presentation is rightly put forth. Waiting for valuable suggestions.

Thanks,

Rajiv

Edited 14 years ago
Reason: Some more lines have been added
Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Pooja Doshi
Pooja Doshi
from Mumbai
14 years ago

hey rajiv,

i am going through your blog right now, and i am so totally inspired! the parellelism you draw between real life situations and morals is great and it seems so effortless.. as for the content of your blog, you are doing a great job..

for the presentation part i would suggest:

1. shift "about me" right to the top. And also add something about you. A small gist about everything that is you.

2. add a "rss feed subscription" and "e-mail subscription" widget.. they go next.

3. "search" tab follows.

4. tag your posts. insert a "tag cloud". it is easy to navigate for the readers.

5. add a "read more" option to your post.. so that the reader doesn't have to scroll down the entire blog to find the post he is looking for.

6. "follow me", "facebook fan" "twitter" widgets can be added to increase traffic. And also to update old readers about new posts.

I guess that's about it.. this is just attractive packaging. but your product itself is very good. you are going to go a long way..

KK Rajiv
from Hyderabad
14 years ago

Thanks Puja for the points mentioned....would try to implement these one by one....

Addy
Addy
from Mumbai
14 years ago

the latest blog really inspired me!

Thanks

KK Rajiv
from Hyderabad
14 years ago

thanks aditya