Srinivas Kulkarni would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.srinistuff.com ] IndiRank: 61

SriniStuff

Srinivas Kulkarni
Srinivas Kulkarni
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Well, I'm Srini. An aspiring writer, already a blogger. Started blogging on blogspot.com in 2005. Got hooked on to writing and kept writing. I've also published a book on my other blog. www.childofthewindd.wordpress.com. One day hope to publish that book on paperback. I want reviews on this blog so that I know where my writing style stands. I really want to keep blogging for the rest  of my life and my next project on my blog would be a travelogue. 

Replies 1 to 5 of 5
Poornima
Poornima
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Hi,

the first thing that strikes me about your writing style is the variety in it. You seem to consciously experiment with different genres (if I may use that word for blogposts) - book reviews, abstract writing, social topics, short stories, i even saw a post on retail! Impressive work Srini!

It also nudges someone like me whose writing is completely random, to put a structured / disciplined effort instead of just writing blah...

Srinivas Kulkarni
Srinivas Kulkarni
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Thanks Poornima. Really appreciate your comments on my blog. I do like to expiriment on different genres, however most importantly my pic is travel and travel Photography.. I want to take the second to short stories..soon I'll be writing more...I'm looking at your blog too.. I love the way you have displayed your content.. good.. and yes I loved the post 'Life's little ironies...' i'm a big believer in irony.. it's a true fact...

Pushkaraj Apte
Pushkaraj Apte
from Pune
14 years ago

Hi,

Excellent content. How about spiltting your blog into two. One for the blog posts and a photoblog only for the pics. You could easily crosslink the two (like you have done already for this blog and childofthewindd.

Another suggestion I have is put a watermark on the photographs so that they can't be copied. After all, they are yours.

Best regards,

Pushkaraj Apte

http://www.express-explore.blogspot.com

Srinivas Kulkarni
Srinivas Kulkarni
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Thanks Pushkaraj :-)

Srinivas Kulkarni
Srinivas Kulkarni
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Thanks Pushkaraj, What 'm doing is putting it in a slideshow...so no one can copy... it... about photos being seperate... Well  I've categroized it and I'm gonna be mostly putting up travel blogs... Old posts will be in seperate categories... hehe..thanks again