Swathi would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://swathipradeep-odyssey.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 25

Pls review my "Travel" Blog

Swathi
Swathi
from chennai
14 years ago

I am Swathi Pradeep,a Software Engineer,a Blogger,a Traveler,a writer and a Cartoonist.

I love blogging and I maintain around 10 blogs.

I wish to know how readers feel about my blog and posts..so I am Requesting for review

Replies 1 to 5 of 5
georjo
georjo
from kollam
14 years ago

The contents of the blog is good, but i think will be more effective if you do tweaks in the template. you can increase the width of the template a little more.

cu in ma blog

Swathi
Swathi
from chennai
14 years ago

Georjo,

Thanks a ton for visiting my blog and liking my posts :)

Regarding your suggestion on blog template, I ll try giving it a shot :)

Thanks again :)

Gomathi Reddy
Gomathi Reddy
from Chennai
14 years ago

Hi Swathi,

10 Blogs! You do quite a lot ! Boy, thats a lot of stuff to update and keep up with, and I think youare managing it all admirably well, in terms of content and advts.

It would help if your graphics and the general look and feel was little more pleasing on the eye, though.

Good luck.

Gomathi

Swathi
Swathi
from chennai
14 years ago

Gomathi,

Thanks a lot for your feedback.. I ll try what I can do to edit it :)

Vasu
Vasu
from Basel, Switzerland
14 years ago

10 blogs? Phew that’s incredibly impressive. And you say you have a regular job? Can we swap bosses please? Just kidding :)

Nice to read your travel experiences and pictures...you are indeed a globetrotter! I have bookmarked for further travel reading...nice site you’ve got!

While the pictures on the template are nice, may be you could use more space for your main posts (I don’t know if BlogSpot ahs flexible column width). Also, I felt it was a little cluttered with too many widgets...may be you could cut down 1 or 2 of them.

By the way, I have just one blog where I write about 100s of things including travel, so please do hop in some time and leave a footprint: http://vasusworld.wordpress.com/

Cheers!

Vasu