Sanjit Chohan would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

Please review my Graphics and Other resource Blog

Sanjit Chohan
Sanjit Chohan
from Udaipur
14 years ago

Please review my Graphics and Other resource Blog.

I am a Student aged 17 Elating all the Things i Like Via My Blog.

Replies 1 to 1 of 1
Hemanth
Hemanth
from Bangalore
14 years ago

1. The look and feel: Sober and the background theme works. I would suggest you add more links on the top and categorize your posts so that they fit into these links. Let's say, you want to write a tut on how to make a grunge background in 4-5 easy steps, it would be better if it were to be found in the tuts section. I would say, aim for a look that apes pixel2life.

2. The widgets: Perfectly selected, the placement could be more organized. But, since you have very less of them, I think you should be ok. You are a gfx guy, so think about a layout and try and arrange your widgets accordingly.

3. The content: I see that there is not much content in there. So, keep writing/scribbling/photoshopping offline and upload your content regularly. I feel that the blog is going to keep on growing so, keep at it.

I hope you find the feedback useful. This is my personal opinion and others might have a different opinion and that might be even more helpful. So, hope you get some more constructive feedback.

If you like to, you can post your thoughts about my blog as well. Here is my post, where I requested feedback: http://www.indiblogger.in/forum/review.php?id=4318