Mr. Lemon would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://masallalemonade.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 36

Looking for feedback on my new blog !!

Mr. Lemon
Mr. Lemon
from Ludhiana
14 years ago

Its been 7 months since i have started blogging and its been 2 month since i have joined indie blogger. It will be great if you guys help me to improve the way masalla lemonade function and the type of post it carries.

Replies 1 to 4 of 4
umashankar pandey
umashankar pandey
from Bhopal
14 years ago

Your blog tastes as it sounds! And it has a really spice  template although it takes a lot of time loading. Your sidebar is full of delightful elements. The anthem suddenly surprised me. I kind of prefer to concentrate on what I'm reading. Or what I'm listening to, for that matter.

Suggestions? Cut down the load. Make the anthem optional. You write well but you do need to spruce up the syntax a bit.

One Grain Amongst the Storm

Hemanth
Hemanth
from Bangalore
14 years ago

I'm new to this critique business so, hear me out a little:

1. The look and feel:  Awesome and cool. It loaded fine for me, maybe you acted on the suggestions made above.

2. The widgets: Perfectly selected and placed.

3. The content: It is well written in an easily understandable way. The posts have a nice little nostalgic feel to them. Good writing style. One more thing, fill in the 'about' part of your blog. Helps more people identify with you. I think, you should keep posting more articles.

I hope you find the feedback useful.

If you like to, you can post your thoughts about my blog as well. Here is my post, where I requested feedback: http://www.indiblogger.in/forum/review.php?id=4318

Mr. Lemon
Mr. Lemon
from Ludhiana
14 years ago

@ Umashankar Pandey - Thanks for the review and i have cut down the load on the blog,so that it may load properly and i am acting on the suggestion u gave regarding my writing.

Mr. Lemon
Mr. Lemon
from Ludhiana
14 years ago

@ Hemanth - Hey,thanks for the review. I am acting on your suggestion and you will find the concern things changed and 'about' section filled with my thoughts soon.