Mansi Bhatia would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

Would appreciate your "first impressions"

Mansi Bhatia
Mansi Bhatia
from San Jose
14 years ago

My blog contains a lot of observations, commentary, first-hand experience narration, tips -- personal and professional, and a variety of "taking a stand" posts. The common factor amongst all my diverse posts is that everything is genuine, comes from the heart ... I call it as I see it.

It's been a little over a month since I've revived this blog and I'm curious to see how it's faring. I seem to get comments on most posts and an average readership of 65 "views" per day.

I'd appreciate if you'd let me know what you think about it. I welcome an honest critique.

Thanks,

Mansi.

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Alec
Alec
from Hyderabad
14 years ago

Hi Mansi

Happened to take a look at your blog and found it extremely elegant and professionally done. Your journey as a writer and journalist is very inspiring. About your style of writing, It is simply amazing and very different from all the other bloggers. I can simply say, you are in a different league. Shall keep visiting your blog...

Shall appreciate if you could take a look at my blog and give your feedback. You might find it amateurish but i have this fancy of having a piece of my writing published some day. Probably, its people like you who could give a corrrect perspective on my writing style and content. Looking forward to hear from you.

Cheers

Alec 

Mansi Bhatia
Mansi Bhatia
from San Jose
14 years ago

You guys are too kind.

Thank you. I'm humbled.

Alec, I'll check out your blog and leave comments.