Anju Sabu would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.ohdakuwaqa.com/ ] IndiRank: 36

Hit me with your best shot

Anju Sabu
Anju Sabu
from Chennai
14 years ago

Um, I haven't done this before... please be gentle.Kidding - please let me know what you think.

Well, I've been "blogging" for over a year or so. Then I started this one because I started sketching more. And I figured I should give it a bit of publicity.

Thanks!

Replies 1 to 6 of 6
Somebody Somewhere
Somebody Somewhere
from Kolkata
14 years ago

Allow me.

I wont hit you with anything but i can tell you that your blog layout could do with a couple of improvements. Pick wordpress.com if you prefer ready made stuff. I could do with less widgets and a photo-friendly layout to give better alignment of all your sketches.

Now, to writing; I love it. You have a way with words and your able to leave a powerful impression using simply constructed sentences which is an amazing skill. Your sketches are fantastic and you are an interesting person.

You should write more.

p.s. if my review sounds weird it's probably because i don't say nice things very often.

prashant
prashant
from hyderabad
14 years ago

AnJu

What I would like to see on this Blog

01)  A poll

02) A larger font, for easier reading by the viewers

03) A blue/or other colour font, for more a pleasant experience

04) A 3 column site, so you can add more widgets

What I like on this Blog

a) cute skeches

b) even more cute writing

http://prashantnepayments.blogspot.com/

Somebody Somewhere
Somebody Somewhere
from Kolkata
14 years ago

(points above) I rest my case!

Anju Sabu
Anju Sabu
from Chennai
14 years ago

Thanks for your feedback, guys.

I was a bit confused because one said "less widgets" and the other said "more widgets" =D

Hemanth
Hemanth
from Bangalore
14 years ago

1. The look and feel: I would say a more sober background. The sketch background is already white and if the page is white too, wouldn't the depth of the sketch look a little off?

2. The widgets: Perfectly selected, it's just that the placement could be more organized. But, I think you should be ok with what you have.

3. The content: I have to give it to ya..the content is awesome. The sketches have a nice warm and welcoming feel to them. First time I liked a shark Laughing

I hope you find the feedback useful. This is my personal opinion and others might (some already did) have a different opinion. I think sometimes the more feedback you have the more you get confused. So, I would suggest taking the best of what is posted here and apply it to your blog and see if you like it. If you do not, then you can pick another option and try it out. After all, it is your blog Smile

If you would like to, you can post your thoughts about my blog as well. Here is my post, where I requested feedback: http://www.indiblogger.in/forum/review.php?id=4318

Anju Sabu
Anju Sabu
from Chennai
14 years ago

Thanks Hemanth! :)

The sketches actually look great in a more sober background like you said (It looks great in black!) but then my buttons (next, prev, twitter etc) which have white backgrounds look really weird :(

Will try and find a compromise someday!

And I would like to have as few widgets as possible but I really really like watching that map thing :D

Hemanth
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Since you are on blogspot, there might be a way out, if you know CSS or if you know someone who does. Best way to do this would be to draw your current layout on a page and allocate colors to each part. Your blog might end up looking a little colorful but, that would only add to the uniqueness of your blogSmile