Naveen would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.navzak.com/ ] IndiRank: 38

Excited to know what you people feel about my blog!

Naveen
Naveen
from Bengaluru
14 years ago

This is a new blog of mine & i am really new to writing. So, i would like you people out here to have a look at my works and it would be great if you people give a feedback. Waiting in Anticipation! :)

Naveen.

(nkr4068)

Replies 1 to 8 of 8
Aditya Tibrewala
Aditya Tibrewala
from Mumbai
14 years ago

some feedback:

the top members widget is a neat addition. looks good.

your blog theme is way too simple and dull. try uploading something more exciting.

your posts have nice content but are a bit boring and long to read. Add images, videos, mix of fonts etc to make your blog more appealing to look and read.

http://adityasmoviereviews.blogspot.com/

Naveen
Naveen
from Bengaluru
14 years ago

Thanks for that buddy!

Yeah, i've been hearing for some time now that its a bit too long for normal readers & automatically making it a bit boring!1. And i've been trying to add pictures, then am afraid if it will spoil the blog! :(

And i should admit, and you must have noticed in the blog that, am an amateur blogger, just started it since jan '10. So hope as the time goes on, i will be more accumsted to this. Thanks again, really!

Naveen!

Vineet Rajan
Vineet Rajan
from Mumbai
14 years ago

1. Its a young blog and I liked the content and the frequent posting! Keep it up! 

2. I also like the fact that you are less on widgets so the page loads fast

3. Add a section where you can be contacted. Add twitter, fb accounts etc. 

4. A seperate post on about me is recommeneded

5. Add social bookmarking to each post. There are plugins for this, for blogger too. 

6. Awesome title for the blog! 

7. simple template works wonders. :) 

Hope it helps! 

Vinni

PS: If you found value with my above review, do visit my blog http://vinni.co.in and leave a comment and connect with me by adding me on the indiblogger network. You can also follow me on twitter

Naveen
Naveen
from Bengaluru
14 years ago

Hey buddy!

Lemme 1st say, i went through your site and i was stunned!! Its more like a professional website more than just a blog :) Really Awesome buddy!! I want to make my blog atleast half as interesting & attracting as yours! :)

Anyways, thanks for your reply and review. I am new to blogger and is not yet much familiar with the editing and gadgets things. Yeah, i will surely add a space for twitter & others.

Thank you!

Naveen

theanalyst
theanalyst
from Calicut
14 years ago

Nice blog yours man, for a new blog you do have some followers and pretty frequent posting. About the length of the posts, I agree they are a bit long, well as a matter of fact I've written longer ones, but the fact is that most readers will skip if the post gets too lengthy. The content is pretty good and you will do fine if you keep going...

http://theanalystquotes.blogspot.com/

Naveen
Naveen
from Bengaluru
14 years ago

Thanks a lot for viewing and commenting on the same :)

Aashish Sood
Aashish Sood
from Delhi
13 years ago

I had read yor article about China and how they done with preparations for Olympics already and liked it a lot... similarly that one article with your compilation of various pictures! The white peacock one was amazing to say the least.

Overall, the blog is a good read, the layout is simple and sober. The image on the top could be changed though, to match your blog title journey and unknown spaces... just a thought

The matter is written more in the form of a conversational form which makes the reading easier and substantial images (which is expected from someone nominated for Best Photography Blog) makes a good read.

A wide variety of topics.

All in all, a good read! Do keep on blogging!!!

Naveen
from Bengaluru
13 years ago

Thanks ashish for the blog review!! glad u liked those :) 

Tejas Ramakrishnan
Tejas Ramakrishnan
from Kannur
13 years ago

Unbelievably superb blog.

Read your memoirs from SHanghai and now feel like visiting the places of the world i have dreamed of visiting.

Please do post more of your travel memoirs. You have a real talent in expressing travel details. I wanted to be a photographer myself and travel the word to visit places and take pictures.

I hope sometimes i will be able to.

Also, remove the note asking people to click ads which you have put above the Google ads. It is against Google terms of service. Your account might get banned.

Tejas Ramakrishnan,

Kannur, Kerala

www.tonz.net

Naveen
from Bengaluru
13 years ago

Thanks tejas, that was awesome! :)

n thanks for that, removed it!! i was reading abt the google adsense thing in ur site now!