Vishwas Shrikhande would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

Request for Review of my Blog

Vishwas Shrikhande
Vishwas Shrikhande
from Vadodara
14 years ago

Hi

I started blogging with the aim to teach people who are new the web. Most of my posts are from questions i get from my parents, grand parents or from friends and colleagues who want to learn something new OR i want them to teach them to do something in a easy way.

So please review my blog and let me know of any feedback on how the blog is, how it reads. Is it easy to read and understand. Is the language suited for my target audience of parents and grand parents and people who are new to the web.

Thanks

Replies 1 to 3 of 3
Aditya Tibrewala
Aditya Tibrewala
from Mumbai
14 years ago

your blog has an extremely poor format which is not at all user friendly. the backdrop merges with the text, the widgets are all at the bottom, the font and spacing is not consistent....

you have a lot of changes to carry out before your blog might appeal to someone.

http://adityasmoviereviews.blogspot.com/

Varsha Bagadia
Varsha Bagadia
from Mumbai
14 years ago

May be you could start with changing the layout of your blog...line up the widgets properly...and choose a more conservative template considering your target audience...

And yes...no comments section on your blog??

Vishwas Shrikhande
Vishwas Shrikhande
from Vadodara
14 years ago

@Aditya @Varsha thanks for the feedback, will look after the usability issues and layout. About the comments section. There is a link to comment on the post.