chander deep singh would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

Believe in God ,the world will believe in you

chander deep singh
chander deep singh
from jalandhar
15 years ago
Replies 1 to 4 of 4
PRABHJOT
PRABHJOT
from New Delhi
15 years ago

wELL you have written great posts on your blog, Speaking out extreme truth of the life.

So just keep blogging as i hope there is much still awaited from your side...

chander deep singh
from jalandhar
15 years ago

Tahnks a lot.Had started blogging a month before,new to this field,so writing mines experiences,etc

Inspires by shekahr kapoor and shooting star blogging techniques etc..

Thanks a lot for replying me.

chander deep singh
from jalandhar
15 years ago

Contact me at chanderdeep86@gmail.com....

sm
sm
from india
15 years ago

i just wanted to say belive in yourself and people will belive you.

http://realityviews.blogspot.com/

chander deep singh
from jalandhar
15 years ago

Its true that believe in ursself  and people believe in you.But who u are -a creature created by god.So be realistic about concepts of life etc....

thanks a lot for replying me...

chander deep singh
from jalandhar
15 years ago

Contact me at chanderdeep86@gmail.com....

Amitabh Mukherjee
Amitabh Mukherjee
from Bangalore
15 years ago

Ummm.. nice to see people believing in God. I wish I could too. We have had this conversation before on this forum.

Some actually commented on this blog http://churn-news.blogspot.com/2008/11/idea-of-god.html and this http://churn-news.blogspot.com/2008/12/am-i-atheist-or-not.html

You might want to check these out.

But don't worry about me. Keep your faith in God.

Cheers!

chander deep singh
from jalandhar
15 years ago

Urs atheistic behaviour reflects a lot in urs blog i had read...

I think u hadnt read mines ,read it u will definately getsome points,or read "the path" by krisnanda ...

Dr Pushkar
Dr Pushkar
from Mumbai
15 years ago

Well, Chander i have visited your blog. I'm a frank person so please take my review as professional help, not a personal rivalry because i may be hard at times.

Very pleased someone is writing about topic as huge & riveting as philosophy, sadly pleasure doesn't last too long.

Your blog theme is good but there can be a lot of improvements. Though i personally like white i will suggest you to use a black theme with minimal widgets & complete focus on your content because it creates a holistic experience. For a topic like philosophy it brings that immersion.  Avoid unnecessary widgets like pages, blog stats, top clicks, new ( it was in Chinese). Keep your interface clean. Adding some cool pictures & links will make your blog attractive.

I am most disappointed with your writing style & grammar. Always follow certain rules like leaving a space after comma or a full stop, check your spellings, avoid short forms like "u" instead of "You". Try to maintain a protocol, don't end the sentences & paragraphs abruptly. If you are writing a conversation, use spaces between the conversations & underline the names of people who are conversing.

Take a look at this blog for its clean interface & writing style - 43folders.  

Finally about content i think you have got a clue but need more research. I like the title "Life an unrevealed secret...".

Please don't get disheartened keep writing, remember nobody is perfect, we are here to help each other. You will improve as you write more. Always keep searching for good content, see what & how top bloggers write. And the most important part write for yourselves, not for showing it to the world. Strive for quality not quantity. Thanks for bearing.

Suggest improvements for my blog at this review page.