Aditya would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://adityasanyal.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 36

Looking for feedback on my blog

Aditya
Aditya
from Hyderabad
14 years ago

I understand that I need to get my blog reviewed to get an Indirank - so, it would be nice if somebody went through my blog and gave some feedback.

I have never got my blog reviewed before so it would be great to get feedback.

Replies 1 to 5 of 5
Sangeeta K.
Sangeeta K.
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Hey Aditya

You've got a very good looking blog. It has Personal details on a seperate page, An "about me" and it's three columned, which makes it even better. But, frankly, it's the content that matters, and There's not enough place for it due to excessive widgets. And keeping your "Followers on the top is rather strange. The Widgets aren't placed well and it's quite a turn-off for a blog with avid readers. It's a good blog, as a whole. Keep Blogging!

Aditya
Aditya
from Hyderabad
14 years ago

Hi Sangeeta, thanks a lot for the feedback! even I feel that the space for content is a bit less. although i like this theme, this lack of space for content is the only drawback. i think they had designed this there for screens with lower resolution.  i will try to figure out how to convert this to a fluid width layout.

as far as widgets are concerned, i have some follow up questions.

1. what is the best place for the "following" widgets?

2.  do the widgets seem excessive just because the left hand side space for content is less, or there really are a lot of widgets here

3. which widgets should get the chop?

Siddharth
Siddharth
from Coimbatore
14 years ago

Hey Aditya, nice blog. But then there are far too many widgets. So, it takes so long to load, which can be a put-off for most people.

And it occupies valuable space in your blog. Other than that, you've got every other thing right.

I'd request you to review my blog too http://myjadedmusings.wordpress.com/

ankit
ankit
from sanyal
12 years ago

twas very well written. ur projection of ur fascination of gadgets was expressive and at the same time not a piece that would ram senseless neanderthals like me.

keep the widgets !

Aditya
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

thanks ankit, now please vote for my post :)

Aditya
Aditya
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

thanks ankit, now please vote for the post :)