Be the official blogger for UniverCell

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
13 years ago

Calling all bloggers who love gadgets! How would you like to be the official blogger for UniverCell, India's largest mobile retailer? All you need to do is review a mobile phone, and in a month or two you might be quitting your day job and working with the IndiBlogger team. Smile

Read the rules, blog about it and let us know via twitter, facebook and this forum!

FYI - The UniverCell blog was just launched, and you can check it out here.

1-20
21-24
Replies 1 to 20 of 24 Ascending
Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
13 years ago

All right folks, we have an update - and unfortunately, it's that we have no news from UniverCell. We have several pending issues to sort out, aside from the contest itself but we've been unable to meet anyone there for weeks now. The last word we've heard from them is that they are putting a process in place at their end, and that we will meet soon.

We're really sorry for the delay. I'm not sure when the meeting will take place, but I assure you we will finish this contest and award the winner.

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
13 years ago

No, no, it's not dead... although we can't blame you for thinking so. Embarassed We're following up with UniverCell, they should give us the results soon!

Mohan
from Bangalore
13 years ago

STILL WAITING FOR THE RESULTS!

Mohan
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Yes... still waiting!

Mohan
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Got to see the results for Jiyo life contest too.. but not for Univercell official blogger :(

Joel Fernandes
Joel Fernandes
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Isn't the winner gonna be announced or something? Looks like this contest is dead. 

Mohan
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Hmm... now  I am giving a second thought about it.

Mohan
Mohan
from Bangalore
13 years ago

What is the ETA for results?

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
13 years ago

The contest is closed as of now - will update you guys once UniverCell has gone through the posts. We're sending them the list today. Thanks for participating people, and good luck! Smile

Mohan
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Thanks for the response Renie!

Renie Ravin
from Chennai
13 years ago

Anytime bro Smile

Mohan
Mohan
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Any updates on this contest?

Lakshmi Rajan
Lakshmi Rajan
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Review of Nokia N97 Mini

http://www.gingerchai.com/2010/05/15/nokia-n97-mini-review/

If the contest date is extended the reviews of the selected model will follow on priority basis Smile

Joel Fernandes
Joel Fernandes
from Bangalore
13 years ago

I agree with Mohan. Extending the contest for few more days is really a bad idea. 

Mohan
Mohan
from Bangalore
13 years ago

I think the contest has been running for a long now already!!! better to close this one and start a new one if required with fresh set of new models ;)

Lakshmi Rajan
Lakshmi Rajan
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Renie, it will be great if you could extend it for couple of days Smile

Mohan
from Bangalore
13 years ago

It is already extended beyond the extended date... no?

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
13 years ago

Guys, we might extend the contest for a few more days if you wish - would you like us to open the floor to all current mobile phone models? What say? Or should we just close it and get it done with already?! Smile

Akhil
Akhil
from kanyakumari /Hyderabad
13 years ago

hi how can i join this contest .....is just by adding review on any mobile i choose

Kamal Hasa
Kamal Hasa
from Bangalore
13 years ago

So how is the contest going so far?

Aziz Siddiqui
Aziz Siddiqui
from Hyderabad
13 years ago

Hi Renie

The phones were there at the Hyderabad Meet but the guy showing them had issues!

It took me a couple of minutes to persuade him to switch on an LG chocolate BL40. And the way he was looking at me as I ogled at the gorgeous screen... I returned it and took off.

By any chance can you broaden the list and include some other new phones such as Motorola Milestone, HTC Hero and the like?  

Thanks

Sonia Kathuria
Sonia Kathuria
from New Delhi
13 years ago

Renie, first we should be well versed with the phone and then give our feed back, or taking feed backfrom others through our blog....

www.soniakathuria2010.blogspot.com

Hashir Tufail
Hashir Tufail
from Unnao, Bangalore
13 years ago

Hi Renie,

had a question - will the phones be available for viewing at the Hyderabad meet?

Renie Ravin
from Chennai
13 years ago

Yes, they will! Smile

Swathi
Swathi
from chennai
13 years ago

I am in USA currently.. Can I participate?

Renie Ravin
from Chennai
13 years ago

Sure you can - although the job offer itself may not be valid if you're all the way there! Frown

jyothivalaboju
jyothivalaboju
from hyderabad
13 years ago

Its ok. but i suggest this should be in all indian languages. Univercell should be popular in all parts of the country. And all dont understand english. Only english means the review can reach limited persons..

Renie Ravin
from Chennai
13 years ago

I agree with that - I'll pass on the feedback to UniverCell. Telugu's important, considering UniverCell's strong presence in Hyderabad. They're quite open to ideas, perhaps we can still work out something!

jyothivalaboju
jyothivalaboju
from hyderabad
13 years ago

Hi Renie,,

The review should be in english or any other language. I want to and love to write in Telugu and my blog is also in Telugu..

Renie Ravin
from Chennai
13 years ago

Sorry Jyothi... the UniverCell blog will be in English, so the review also has to be in English!

Rachna Nambiar
Rachna Nambiar
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Hey Renie,

something tells me this seems like a dumb question ;) but is UniverCell providing some access to any of these phones for Indibloggers or do we go about hunting for quality time with the phones ourselves?

- Rach.

Renie Ravin
from Chennai
13 years ago

Hey Rachna, you can go to any UniverCell showroom and try out a phone - or, land up at the next UniverCell IndiBlogger meet at Bangalore (tentatively scheduled for the 2nd of May) and you can see the phones there. Smile

1-20
21-24
LockSign in to reply to this thread