Sujith

Edited 13 years ago
Reason: sentence continuity error
Replies 1 to 4 of 4 Ascending
SUJITH LAL
SUJITH LAL
from CALICUT
13 years ago

I have good speed in typing with mobile.it is difficult for me to type with computer keyboard.i cant find easily K,L,Z,Q etc etc when using computer keyboard(due to lack of experience) :) For indiblogger i am now using BOLT browser which is not much user friendly.

Addy
Addy
from Mumbai
13 years ago

how do you manage to work for long hours using that tiny screen?? I just can't use mobile internet on a regular basis, its a pain in the neck! 

SUJITH LAL
SUJITH LAL
from CALICUT
13 years ago

90% of My blog is made using opera mini in a nokia 5130 mobile phone and i dont have a computer too. Indiblogger team please rectify the opera mini problem fast...there may be many facing the same problem as mine... Regards, Sujith

Addy
Addy
from Mumbai
13 years ago

If I would have been in the technical team, i would have taken care of this problem right away......but too bas am just a member blogger......so well, they are good people they listen to everyone you call will be taken soon, chillax........till then use your laptop.....Smile

Addy
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Bloody typos, stupid me Yell

If I would have been in the technical team, i would have taken care of this problem right away! But too bad am just a member blogger.......so well, they (Indiblogger team) are good people they listen to everyone. Your call will be taken soon, chillax........till then use your laptop.....Smile

LockSign in to reply to this thread