Rahul Singh would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://bullseye81.wordpress.com ] IndiRank: 40

Craving for some feedback !!

Rahul Singh
Rahul Singh
from Minneapolis
13 years ago

Hi,

Gosh it is difficult to get reviews here..huh..

Cmon guys, spare some minutes and have a look at my blog, a sincere request. Nothing improves you as a honest feedback. I an really craving for some reviews, help me out.

Rahul.

Edited 13 years ago
Reason: To increase views !!
Replies 1 to 5 of 5
Ravi Kiran N
Ravi Kiran N
from Brookfield, WI
13 years ago

I am going out on a limb here - the name is Verbosity because you have often been told that you are verbose. Right? If so, I guess I do identify with you. But therein lies the problem. People's attention spans are shrinking. Alarmingly. And unless you give them a reason to stick around from the first word, people may not.

That said, I really like the blend of topics. You do seem to have pretty strong opinions, and that comes across well. And what I like is the article layout, which looks really good as compared to the truck-load of text-only blogs out there. Using images definitely add a fair bit of visual interest.

Oh, and I love breakfasts too.

The interface looks pretty polished. Though personally I am not a fan of the pop-up on hyperlink piece. My gut seems to think of it as an ad. Also consider putting the link to the comments at the bottom of the article, instead of the left. It took me a while to figure out that I had to click that to read the comments.

Hopefully, this is remotely useful. All the best, and hope to see more from you.

Rahul Singh
Rahul Singh
from Minneapolis
13 years ago

Hey Ravi,

Thanks a lot for the comments and yes they are very insightful.

Yes i have strong opinions and I am verbose. Thats why i wanted to blog to ventilate my opinions. Will surely look to incorporate your feedback.

Again thanks a lot for the comments.

Rahul

Ravi Kiran N
Ravi Kiran N
from Brookfield, WI
13 years ago

Glad to be of help - do you mind reviewing my blog too?

Siddharth
Siddharth
from Coimbatore
13 years ago

Hey Rahul. It isn't difficult to get reviews as long as you return the favour ;) Instead of waiting for someone to review yours, why not review some other blog and ask them to follow suit? Just like me :P

Good template, with good balance between the text space and the widgets. But you can make it a bit more attractive though.

Content wise, you have evry strong opinions and I like it. Especially that post on Shashi Tharoor was awesome. Keep going!!!

A suggestion. Have atleast 3-5 posts per page. If you have just one post/page, it can put many readers off (Guess, No. of hits is your problem)

Your language is perfectly fine. Keep rocking.

Please review my blog as a token of thanks :P

http://myjadedmusings.wordpress.com 

Rahul Singh
from Minneapolis
13 years ago

Thanks Siddharth,

That principle does not work my friend, i reviewed around 10 blogs, but nobdy reciprocated :-)

Nyways thanks for the feedback, if i keep more than one post in my template, you will have to scroll a lot, so to counter that i put only 1 post per blog. Will try to look for another template which has more word space.

Have reviewed your blog too..

Keep Blogging.

Rahul

Siddharth
Siddharth
from Coimbatore
13 years ago

So sad that people didn't respond. Got your point. Cheers.