Prash would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://prashchopra.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 40

Gadget and Moview Reviews, and हिंदी साहित्य

Prash
Prash
from San Francisco
13 years ago

Please share your reviews/opinions on the layout, and quality of content on my blog.

My primary intention is to contribute content that would invoke more involvement (e.g. comments) from the readers.

Thanks for your time in advance!

Prash.

Edited 13 years ago
Reason: Completion of title description
Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Ravi Kiran N
Ravi Kiran N
from Brookfield, WI
13 years ago

Hey Prash - spent a little time on your blog. I came away feeling that content was pretty good. There are a wide variety of topics, ranging all the way back to 2007. Once I got the hang of browsing around, I actually read through quite a few posts. Have new adds to my netflix queue from your reviews. :)

The other thing I am probably going to adopt (steal?) is the way you name tag your posts with the [topic], assuming my template allows me to do it.

Funnily, I think I have a similar feedback on the positioning of the blog archives. I had several false starts, before I saw the archive all the way at the bottom. Till then I figured all you had on the blog was camera reviews & off-beat movie reviews. Maybe bump archives up a bit?

I guess the only other real opinion is the way ads & content appear mixed, along with paid links out to different sites. Personally I am not a big fan - would like them to appear different. I think without that difference, it makes some question content authenticity. And at times it just adds clutter to the content too (Stoning of Soraya M. has reptitive amazon ads on it) But then that is just a one-in-a-million opinion for you. Feel free to discard. :)

Prash
Prash
from San Francisco
13 years ago

Ravi: Thank you very much for taking the time to review my blog, really appreciated!!

I do value your inputs, and may actually implement them sooner than I thought.

Again, keep up the great work!