Ajith Prasad Edassery would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.DollarShower.com/ ] IndiRank: 48

Request you to review Dollar$hower.com :>

Hi,

DollarShower is going to be 1 year old in 4-5 weeks. It would be great if you can do a review of this blog of mine for the following aspects:

Readability: How easy it is to read the fonts?

Accessibility: Are important links, categories, search functionality accessible?

Ad Density: Too many ads or too less or just fine?

Content: I focuss on blogging tips, monetization, SEO etc. Is the blog doing justice to those niches?

Styling and branding: How appealing or compelling is the brand and looks overall?

Your valuable feedbacks will definitely help me to reach my online goals for the year 2009!

Thanks much,

Ajith

Replies 1 to 3 of 3
Hashir Tufail
Hashir Tufail
from Unnao, Bangalore
15 years ago

@Ajith,

went through your blog. really liked the content. seems like I wl be spending a lot of time as I design and host my own site.

As far as the design part is concerned, I have one suggestion - if possible, swap the positions of "Blogs stats" and "Top commentrators" widgets.

Rest all is cool. keep blogging.

Regards,

Hashir

Hashir Tufail
Hashir Tufail
from Unnao, Bangalore
15 years ago

P.S. - 

can you please review by blog also - http://the-kings-doodles.blogspot.com/

thanks

Ajith Prasad Edassery
from Bangalore
15 years ago

Thanks for the review Hashir. I took a look at your blog. It has a clean theme and organized content.

A couple of posts in the middle (A cyclist reborn, What is going on?) had different font in the body text. Was it intentional? The problem with blogger is that there's no RSS subscribe option. You might want to add the feedburner subscribe options. Another improvement are is the usage of labels per post and then display the same on the sidebar.

Anish Thomas
Anish Thomas
from Chennai
14 years ago

cool blog dude.The look and feel of your blog is like a news portal Smile .Thanks for sharing those tips :) .