Nisha Bansal would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.shyamanisha.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 25

Looking for feedback on my new blog

Nisha Bansal
Nisha Bansal
from Hisar
13 years ago

Here are some miscellaneous posts.. but right now on top u will find a thoughtful n satirical short story.. plz read.. u may find it interesting. read other posts too.. n plz dont forget to give some feedback. Thankyou all.

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Nisha Bansal
Nisha Bansal
from Hisar
13 years ago

Hi Manoj,

A lot of thanks for the praise. I'll try to maintain the rhythm and thanks for the suggestion too. 

I have visited your blog ... the  page theme n topics all seems very good.. and i m a new blogger so can't suggest anything even I think you can suggest me a lot. I am sorry for this time i couldn't read your blog posts for lack of time.. but  promise you to read it later for sure as your post seems to be amazing even from your titles.  

But I am wondering how to follow your blog so that it would be easy for me to go to your blog again and read the posts .. I didn't find it.

Thanks again.

Manoj M
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Ooops... Thanks for reminding me to put up Google Friend Connect. Well, the theme that you see is designed by me and I had a lot of problems with other areas of design when i tried integrating Google FC. I kept it for the later stage and I forgot!! Thanks again! will put it up in a day or 2 and let u know! 

Nisha Bansal
Nisha Bansal
from Hisar
13 years ago

All my pleasure Manoj, You have designed your page very well. I am following you now.