Arnab Chakraverty would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://arnabchakraverty.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 25

Review and Direction needed

Arnab Chakraverty
Arnab Chakraverty
from Bangalore
15 years ago

Hi all,

Could you please have a look at my blog (http://arnabchakraverty.blogspot.com) on different tags and help me with your reviews. That would be of such help. Please feel free to voice your opinion, I appreciate criticism..helps to bring out the best ..dont they?

Also I would love to know how to make my blog page more user friendly....please provide me with few tricka of the trade.

Luv 'n' LukArnab

Replies 1 to 5 of 5
jkwillsay
jkwillsay
from chennai
15 years ago

Exceptional imaginary and writing skills, it just goes on to prove you can make stories out of anything. Sambar, i never imagined that i will read something about it in a blog. Thanks for your effort to popularize sambar pal. hereafter you are titled sambar arnab

jkwillsay
jkwillsay
from chennai
15 years ago

About directions for your site, i find everything in place, the color of the layout, the sidebar everything is fine. all you need is regular blogging.

Arnab Chakraverty
Arnab Chakraverty
from Bangalore
15 years ago

Hi,

Thanks jkwillsay and Choco for going through my blog "Sambar - the lost love".

There are few more poems and write ups if you would like to review them too.

@jkwillsay

Thanks buddy for the good words. I will definitely try to be more active when it comes to posting. Keep visiting my blog, and give your comments. It really helps.

@Choco

I am a bengali by birth. I stayed in Kolkata for 4 yrs of my engg. I tell you want to taste the best sambar made in Kolkata, visit Dalhousie Street on any weekday during lunch hour.

Do keep visiting, and commenting!!

Thanks mates.

Luv 'n' Luk

Arnab

Arnab Chakraverty
Arnab Chakraverty
from Bangalore
15 years ago

Waiting for ppl to review........................................... :(

TIP Guy
TIP Guy
from Vadodara
15 years ago

Arnab:

easy writing style, simple, sense of originality. Keep it that way.......

I like the subject you have chosen.

(1) Build it on the same theme. (2) Other than your friend circle, dig the internet and find somewhat similar subject bolgs. Show your readers much more in your subject domain...

good start......

Arnab Chakraverty
from Bangalore
15 years ago

Thanks.......

Since Im pretty new at this, though have been writing for a long time.... I ll definitely try adding value and going and reaching out more!

Thanks once again. Hoping to hear from you soon.