How To use Google Adwords Free Coupon ?

sm
sm
from india
13 years ago

As a blogspot blogger few times we receive the Free google adword coupon.

So how to use those coupons ?

What precaution one should take while using them ?

Tips, Tricks anything all welcome .

Replies 1 to 5 of 5 Ascending
Sujoy Das
Sujoy Das
from Kolkata
13 years ago

Has anyone used adwords? if so what is the response like?

sm
from india
13 years ago

thanks

Sujith
Sujith
from Kerala
13 years ago

You have to pay minimum Rs 500/- to use it. I have tried it. This voucher is useful especially if you have some products to promote. If you want you can re-sell the voucher also to the interested customers, for that go to popular web marketing forums like digital point.

sm
from india
13 years ago

thanks

sujith but does the google adsence policy allows to sale the coupon ?

Gouri
from Hyderabad
13 years ago

Don't tell Google that you sold it Laughing

Sujith
from Kerala
13 years ago

It's a promotional code only. you use this in any account. Adsense and Adwords are two different things. In adsense you are the publisher, In adwords you are the advertiser.

sm
from india
13 years ago

thanks

Mohan
Mohan
from Bangalore
13 years ago

actually, it is not free. they will make you pay to claim that free stuff :) don't get fooled.

sm
from india
13 years ago

mohan thanks

Mohan
from Bangalore
13 years ago

did you make use of it?

sm
sm
from india
13 years ago

mangali vaz

thanks.

Magali Vaz
Magali Vaz
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Dude, that coupon is kinda like a discount scheme with a huge *conditions apply tagline.

I got that coupon more than once, both in my email & mailed to my residence address.

Though I have a personal blog that I don't think would benefit from advertising, I went ahead anyway.

They asked me to deposit an amount in their name through bank transfer so that they could deem me as a serious  advertiser. I honestly don't remember the amount, I just remember it was neither small nor extremely large. Needless to say I quit at that point.

What irritated me was that they claimed the coupon was free while it technically wasn't.

LockSign in to reply to this thread