N.Balajhi would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://enablingbusiness.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 35

Looking for a feedback on my blog on leading and managing business

N.Balajhi
N.Balajhi
from Coimbatore
13 years ago

I am a business consultant based in Coimbatore. I have been blogging for the past few years. I request you to review my blog on leading and managing business. I look for feedback on the content, quality of writing, ease of understanding and on other blogging parameters.

Thank you

N.Balajhi

Replies 1 to 3 of 3
prannoy bhatia
prannoy bhatia
from warangal
13 years ago

greetings balajhi .

One thing i must say is that you DO have the content .

you know what you are writing and you have great knowledge . thats good.

but if you are looking for commercial succcess of your blog , then you need to change few things . you need to make your blog very attractive ( in business sense ) .

try to publicise it and get few ads from corporate houses.

but , if you are blogging just to give and share your knowledge with people , bout business , than i must say that you are already doing a great job .

so , keep blogging , spread your knowledge .

stay inspired .

:)

prannoy bhatia
prannoy bhatia
from warangal
13 years ago

and yeah !!!  i liked it so much that i am following it too ....

keep blogging .

N.Balajhi
N.Balajhi
from Coimbatore
13 years ago

Thanks for your review and feedback Prannoy. Hope I am addressing you correctly. Correct me if I am wrong.

The primary purpose of the blog is to share and learn. I would be all the more happy to get some business out of it. As of today I do not intend to go for advertisements.

Though I expected the blog to act as a sounding board for my thoughts and ideas, despite reasonable visits and repeat visits, my posts failed to generate comments that I expected to push me to learn and share more. I was wondering why people despite showing interest in certain posts were not commenting. Though I understand that it's not necessary to comment even if you like something, I felt a review from Indibloggers would help me improve my writing and content. Once again thank you for your feedback and happy to know that you are interested in following the blog. Thank you. Share your views, comments and feedback, I would always be happy to share and learn.

Yes, let's stay inspired, a nice theme for your blog. I liked it. Keep up the good work.

Thanks & Regards

N.Balajhi