Zainab Urooj would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.writefreek.blogspot.com/ ]

Pls review my blog

Zainab Urooj
Zainab Urooj
from Bangalore
13 years ago

New to blogging, but not in writing. I have been writing since I was three. Though those figures and lines din't make any sense, it made my mom smile. She kept telling me 'you are good'.

She cannot tell the same today, as her english is just enough to converse with our neighbors. My blog doesn't make sense to her.

I'm sure you guys wanna help. So pls review my blog and help me refine it. I assure, you wont get bored reading.

Pls pour in your suggestions.

Thanks..

Zainab Urooj

Edited 13 years ago
Reason: Typo error
Replies 1 to 13 of 13
vamsi
vamsi
from hyderabad
13 years ago

hi Zainab . the over all view of the blog is great .. I felt the video bar down there can shifted to some other location .. regarding the content .. I really loved your pics n the gist  .. those are the best for me ..I really enjoyed reading  your blog..

I only hope u increase ur frequency of posts .. Keep them coming ..

Zainab Urooj
Zainab Urooj
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Hi Vamsi,

Thanks a lot for reviewing my blog. I'm glad you liked the content. This video bar was confusion on my end as well, as it occupies a long space in the side bar. Nevertheless I have found a better place for it. Do check.

Frequency of post.. that's another thing i'm struggling on. I keep writing but publish only if i'm well convinced. But thats not an excuse isn't it? I'm working upon the same.

Zainab Urooj
Zainab Urooj
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Guys.. Need More reviews

Nandan Narula
Nandan Narula
from Indore, Bhopal
13 years ago

Hi Zainab. . I am new to Indiblogger. . just three days old. When i was checking whether anyone has posted any review for my blog, i came across yours. You have awesome writing skills and know how to bring your emotions on paper. . i mean monitor. . I was totally touched by ur tribute to ur dad. I can understand how difficult it is to see your father after waiting for two years and that too for just two months. .Keep blogging

SanjanaM
SanjanaM
from New Delhi/New York
13 years ago

Enjoyed reading your blog!

Do check out my blog - http://marmaladeskies-sanjanamalhotra.blogspot.com/

Zainab Urooj
Zainab Urooj
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Hey Nandan,

Thank you so much. Your comments definitely made my day :)The post on my dad was indeed emotional. :(Good thing is that he is back with us and we have him forever now.

Zainab Urooj
Zainab Urooj
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Hi Sanjana,

Thanks for reviewing my blog. I did check out your blog and left a comment as well. The pix are so awesome, must say. Good Luck for more Blogging.

Nandan Narula
Nandan Narula
from Indore, Bhopal
13 years ago

Great . . would like to have ur feedback on my blog MONEYMATTERS at http://nsquaremoneymatters.blogspot.com/ . .

Have a nice day

Zainab Urooj
Zainab Urooj
from Bangalore
13 years ago

@Nandan.. I've done it already. And I'm following you as well. Stay connected :)

Zainab Urooj
Zainab Urooj
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Hi Guys,

I've recently updated my blog with a new theme. Kindly let me know your opinion.

http://writefreek.blogspot.com

Thanks

Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

ur blog is private at the moment, Zainab. cant view it, hence cant review it. do make it public :)

Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

I like this new blog-look of yours, Zainab. Its bright, vibrant and suits your cherub charming personality I think. The blog's notebook like background gives it interesting reading. I like that date and comments background too. However with the width of your post area being somewhat less, when you put images, do see in preview that it doesnt dominate a post :) and maybe you can use a little bigger fonts too. It is a little too minute at the moment. Nicely organized blog sidebar, there are a couple of widgets that seem to be out of the area though. Else all good. Happy month of Ramzan to you. :)

Zainab Urooj
Zainab Urooj
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Hi Leo,

Thanks for the wishes.

And many thanks for the review.

And Many more thanks to Mr. SiS. He is the person behind all this. 

I checked my blog in the office and found many widgets out of place, while I check at home and find it all in place. Not sure what is the funda.

About the images I know it is too dominating but when i chose smaller size the image was getting stretched. 

Mr. SiS is in trouble if he is not helping me out sort this thing.

Thanks once again.