Anuj would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://randomness-inspired.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 25

Would like to see reviews for my fun blog

Hello friends, I am a tech freak and also love humor as form of expression. I just started blogging and would love to hear words of appreciation (and criticism too, if you want ;) ).

[EDIT] Joined indiblogger a few days ago so no IndiRank yet (have to wait for a month now for next update) and got no reviews :( ... so don't know where to improve..... would like help from you guys.... throw in some suggestions please :) [/EDIT]

Thanks Smile

Edited 13 years ago
Reason: untouched on indiblogger :(
Replies 1 to 11 of 11
Hayaah
Hayaah
from Riyadh
13 years ago

Alrighty!

Done, as promised.

There really wasn't much to look through, as you said yourself that you're just a beginning.

As for what it takes in the big blogging world, I guess I wouldn't really have too many pearls to offer (being a new poster around here myself), but for a general comment, I found the cartoon strip cute. If that's the kind of stuff you do, Id say post more of those.

The Hindi song was a wee cheesy for me personally [but id suggest you not take my word for that cos I find lots of things much more cheesier than the masses Innocent]

The dear diary bit was cute.

The technical aspects of the blog, would surely NOT be my forte to comment upon, therefore Ill refrain from adding much else.

I wish you G'luck and Happy Blogging! Smile

Thanks...... Hayaah

Those are the 'pearls' I was looking for. It seems you have read my whole blog :P . I will surely try to post more of those strips and be frequent.

Thanks again :)

Hayaah
Hayaah
from Riyadh
13 years ago

*beginning = beginner

Undecided [darn typos]

Hayaah
Hayaah
from Riyadh
13 years ago

You're welcome Smile

Shwetal Rai
Shwetal Rai
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Hi Anuj

Liked the look of your blog... esp the sharing is sexy bit!!! :)

Like Vinu said, I wouldnt want to keep the dark look for long (even my blog was black for a bit, but made reading kind of tough for many people...)

Keep blogging

Pl do take a look at my blog and post your fededback and suggestions!

Smile n shine

Shwetal

http://raispace.blogspot.com

Thanks for the review ........ :)

vamsi
vamsi
from hyderabad
13 years ago

Hi Anuj ..thanx for your review .. btw ur blog is really colourful especially the tag                 'sharing is sexy' is sexy ..as suggested above would recommend to change black background..As far as content .. not much from ur side .. would love to read more .. so keep them coming..

cheers

Vamsi

Thanks for the suggestion ....... actually I like dark background ....maybe I should change the text color to complement the background...

Sakhi Shah
Sakhi Shah
from Vadodara
13 years ago

Hi Anuj, thanks for rating my blog. Here's my comments on yours:

1) Nice content - innovative (the song), and funny (the superhero and the girl). Would love to see some more though. Its been a long time.

2) Theme - really nice. Except for the banner. I don't know why it just doesn't look in place. But I love the 'its good to share' and the rest of the color scheme.

3) Putting in something for email subscriptions would be great for readers (go to feedblitz)

4) I really love the cheerfulness you put across in your blog. There are enough people blogging seriously. I really love this, its the key point of your blog, don't lose it.

Best of luck with your blog. :)

Thanks Sakhi for those really nice words :) ..... and the sugeestions, I really want them to poularize my blog.....

Yes i agree, it's been a long time (currently working on Superhero part 2) and would definitely won't lose my key point ;)

Pavan Kulkarni
Pavan Kulkarni
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Hi Anuj,

Liked the feel of your blog. But it looks a little cluttered as of now coz there are more links/images than content :). Try writing longer posts. That will hold the reader's attention for a longer time. For eg, if you're drawing comic strips (like the superheroes one), include more of them in one post. That's all as of now, just keep blogging regularly!

purushottam kulkarni
purushottam kulkarni
from Pune
13 years ago

Namaskaar Anju mahodayaa,

I liked your blog, its theme and look also. especialy I like ''One idiot'' too much.

I don't think that you are new in blogging. Your blogging style is definitely good which is innovative  and funny !

Savadhan

Thanks Mr. Purushottam for encouraging me.....

and by the way " My name is Anuj and I am not Anju mahodayaa "

Arpana
Arpana
from Dhanbad
13 years ago

comic was nice but with very little texts as it is ok you had just begun.

purushottam kulkarni
purushottam kulkarni
from Pune
13 years ago

Dhanyawad Anuj Mahodaya,

ye meri Aankh ki aur hatha ki problem hai . Baki kucha nahi . Aapane  Mujhe samjhaya ye achcha  huaa. 

http://savadhan.wordpress.com

Jasir Javaz T
Jasir Javaz T
from Calicut
13 years ago

hehe.. i like ur blog too. like that 1st pic. 2 superheors and a girl. Its really nice. I am wondered by seeing the reviews tat u got in Indiblogger. Its really grt i think. nice keep it up. I am a beginer in Indiblogger. Hope u wil help to me also.