Shivani Singh would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://shivanidiwani64.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 48

please review my blog

Shivani Singh
Shivani Singh
from Delhi
13 years ago

i am not looking for accolades or anything.But i wish i could get more followers.Maybe i am just too boring.So can you review my blogs and make some suggestions.i want to improve although comprehension beats me as i cannot be humorous...i try to be honest and write as thoughts come into my mind.Just wanted to know if i am coherent enough.

Thank you

Shivani

Replies 1 to 5 of 5
Deepak
Deepak
from India
13 years ago

wow..... Shivani!!!!!

thats very impressive (look-a-like a letter)

Shivani Singh
from Delhi
13 years ago

Thank you Deepak for taking my SOS.Hahaha! a letter indeed.Ok nice to know that u found this impressive but hey i was asking for HE-LP!

Zainab Urooj
Zainab Urooj
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Lovely Pictures Shivani,

I have two suggestions.

why don't you place "about me" and "blog archive" to the top. I literally had to go to the end of the page to check out other topics on your blog.

You could reduce the picture size and save space.

Shivani Singh
from Delhi
13 years ago

Zainab,

Have made a few changes to my blog as per ur valuable suggestions.

Please check it out and thanks because u were right in making those suggestions.Feel good about ur sincere and prompt response.

Shaifali
Shaifali
from Indore
13 years ago

Hey Shivani...same with me. I am not humourous but I think soulful. Go through my blog too and suggestions are most welcome. I liked the one on dosti...yeh dosti ham nahi chodenge.

Good luck. I will follow you now onwards. Keep writing and be honest.

Shivani Singh
from Delhi
13 years ago

Hey Shaifali...Thanks for being so kind with me.Yeah will definitely go through ur blogs.Feel nice to know u liked the one on dosti and yeah as u say shall honestly keep blogging.Three cheers for usSmile

Sampad Acharya
Sampad Acharya
from Bhubaneswar
13 years ago

Shivani,

Thats a really nice blog of yours.

Loved the entry "this time...For the spirit". Got enlightened about the lesser known stadias for this time's thing in Africa.

The Facts about colosseum were nice too.

Keep Blogging. Have my eyes on your blog from now on. Cheers! Smile

S* @ http://rebelpoet.blogspot.com 

Shivani Singh
Shivani Singh
from Delhi
13 years ago

Sampad,

Thank you for your words of encouragement.Thanks again that you found it worth keeping your eyes now.I shall reciprocate with the same.Smile