Ashwini would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://ashwini.logukrishnan.net ]

Need a honest feedback on my blog

Ashwini
Ashwini
from Bangalore
13 years ago

hello all, it would be really great if you guys spend sometime reading my posts and give me suggestions.I have written in general about my travelling,temples and cooking.

Replies 1 to 6 of 6

hey ashwini great apperance..and beautiful photography

but your pictures in later posts are taking time to load..not much a problem and yeah you have two many posts in one page i mean you have a scroll a lot to see the next post ...i think it would be better if you directly have all the topics on one side of the page or contrat each post which expands only when clicked ..

anyways i'm new to blogging it will be great if you can review my blog too.

lifeiitkgp.blogspot.com/

Ashwini
Ashwini
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Hi Tarun,thanks for reviewing my blog and your tips.I went through you blog also.

You have choosen  nice topics to blog and articles also good.A good start.

I feel you should work on the colors, fonts of the blog,blog title and description.Try to choose some user friendly colors and fonts. If you can, reframe blog title or give a small desc about why you call it as Life.

Add the pages about me and whats the blog is all about.I started reading many blogs after going through About Me Page!.

Do not add adsense until your site becomes popular. Ads will disturb reader's convience and I feel its not preferred for budding bloggers.

Finally write in your own style readers will come up automatically. All the best!

Fazeel Kazi
Fazeel Kazi
from Navi Mumbai
13 years ago

Hi,

I love travel blogs and your blog is nice too - short description and good collection of snaps.

However, all photos take a long time to load and considering I have a broadband, the problem is in the server where your site is hosted.

Try to find out the issue.....rest all is good.

Regards.

Ashwini
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Thank you Fazeel for reviewing my blog.I think I need to reduce the size of images in my blog.I will work on it...thanks for your comments

Jayanth Tadinada
Jayanth Tadinada
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Hi Ashwini, 

you have a very neat template... and the posts are also short and crisp...

you also seem to be very regular in your posting... so keep up the tempo and good luck :) 

--http://gtoosphere.blogspot.com 

Ashwini
from Bangalore
13 years ago

thanks Jayanth for your positive feedback :) thank you

Restless Souldier
Restless Souldier
from Delhi
13 years ago
Ashwini
from Bangalore
13 years ago

thanks Jai 

Abhishek Bhatia
Abhishek Bhatia
from Kanpur
13 years ago

well lemme give my honest feedback-

great layout. I'm not too keen to read wedding rituals. Still I liked the fact that instead of one post you broke down the article in two parts. I would have loved to have a more detailed and more photos on beach post. Anyways great start. Keep writing.

Best of luck

Ashwini
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Thanks abhishek for your feedback and best wishes.