Lalit Patnaik would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://lalitpatnaik.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 36

Please review my personal blog

Lalit Patnaik
Lalit Patnaik
from Bangalore
13 years ago

About Me: An engineer who's interested in most things around him. A researcher who will be a life-long student. A nature-lover who could play cricket every damn day.

About My Blog: I write mostly on Cricket@IISc-Bangalore, Travel, Research, Humor and Sundry topics.

Why I want my blog reviewed: I want to be a better writer to be able to reach out to a larger audience and also for my own self-satisfaction. Feedback will definitely help.Smile

Replies 1 to 3 of 3
Lalit Patnaik
Lalit Patnaik
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Hi Abhimanyu,

Thanks for the prompt response and useful feedback. Frankly, I dont quite know how to play around with the hyperlink CSS settings. But I guess that's not an excuse now. And yes, I need to make a conscious effort at broadening the scope.

Your blog seems to cover a broad range of topics. Nice layout and appearance. Language is good though occassionally it becomes verbose. I found many of the posts to be quite opinionated. But then that's what blogging is all about - voicing one's opinions. I personally would prefer a few shorter posts - ones that are like capsules that are easy to digest in seconds - interspersed with the longer ones.

Keep writing.

Cheers,

Lalit

Swetha
Swetha
from Coimbatore
13 years ago

Liked your blog... The template goes well with your blog. Some blogs lack clarity whose posts are tough to comprehend and yours is definitely not one of those. And nice cartoon by the way.

Lalit Patnaik
Lalit Patnaik
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Hi Swetha,

Thanks for the compliments.

I went through your blog too and was pleasantly surprised to see a 16 year old blogging and how! You seem to be a voracious reader and a movie critic. Keep them coming :-)

Cheers,

Lalit