Someone is Special would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

Be a reason for my smile with your words - be it positive or negative; I love to

Someone is Special
Someone is Special
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Dear,

Welcome to Few Miles! Thanks for your interest in reviewing my blog.

I’m Saravana Kumar Murugan and I write under a pen name Someone is Special. I love to be called so, as my pen name is a sweet dedication to dream angel (in dreams). 

‘Writing is my passion, and I am born in this world to express my dreams, I do so as poems and prose. I do prefer poetry as it helps me to rhyme what I love to, and attain peace.’

I personally feel that reviews are the best food for a blogger hunger, in that prespective I thank you for feeding me. I also feel critics will help a human being touch heights. So be my best critic. Love my Journey - Few Miles? Write a review for me.

Thanks for your support and do keep visiting! 

Someone is Special

Edited 11 years ago
Reason: Recently, I've updated my blog and I'm interested to hear from my fellow writers...
Replies 1 to 6 of 6
Juzar Noorani
Juzar Noorani
from Sharjah
13 years ago

Very Nice blog indeed with some sensible topics. The Socially bar at the bottom is very annoying and there are too many distracting widgets.

Someone is Special
Someone is Special
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Thanks Juzar, surely will consider your comments..

Yours Frendly,

Saravana Kumar M

Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

SiS, I've been reading your blog since God knows when. I never kept track of the date :D It is one of the blogs that keeps evolving in the look. Never the same template too long, and each look filled with lots of interesting and eye-catching widgets. I'd say you are one of the best for romance themed posts, but you look at a lot other too. You give it your shot no matter what the theme, what the contest.. just looking to make some readers, make those readers your friends. Regards the blog look, I think its quite good, quite well organized. Maybe you can shorten your SiS intro. It takes up a lot of space. All needed widgets are there, and with your content, its no surprise you win a lot of hearts and get a lot high ranks and awards. Have a lovely bloglife dude :)

Someone is Special
Someone is Special
from Bangalore
12 years ago

@ Leo..

Do I have words to reply to this? No words.. Thanks thanks thanks.. I will surely consider your feedback Leo..Cool

Someone is Special

Vysakh Jayakrishnan
Vysakh Jayakrishnan
from Thrissur
11 years ago

Hi, read your some of your posts. Its nice to see that you get plenty of comments which makes you a successful blogger.  Now my suggestion is, since you write blogs which comes under personal experience and relationships, try to write a novel.

Someone is Special
Someone is Special
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Thank you so much for the review.. I'm already writing one.. :-)