What would like to see improve for the Next IndiMum meet?

Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
13 years ago

We all sure had a blast. But we had a lot of tweets requesting to skip sessions...

Now, lets hear it out here. Crib about what you disliked. Lets avoid it next time and lets enjoy it much more...

@IndiPolice All those who voice out need protection from being beaten.. so please be manning the forum.

Replies 1 to 10 of 10 Ascending
Saurabh Shah
Saurabh Shah
from Mumbai
13 years ago

I would prefer that sponsors should get lesser time to promote themselves. In the Indimum Hotel Sea Princess and Big Rock guys used the time given to them judiciously while the HP guy's desperate attempts to sell was pitiable and 'Soch Lo' trailer and speech was an outright attempt to take disadvantage of the captive audience. i have mentioned these points albeit politely in my post about Indimum. (Admin can remove this link if it looks like plugging: http://saurabh-shah.com/en/2010/08/24/indibloggers-five-star-meet-in-mumbai-2/

The second point which I would like to add is if we, the participants would come prepared, by studying all the names of the participants and also search their blogs , we would enjoy the mingling session more.

Last point: The discussion session should have a specific and narrowed down subject.

However, these are the points to make the good thing better. I am still relishing the experience of interacting with dozens of bloggers at the same time and at the non-virtual URL called Indimum. Smile

Rohini
Rohini
from Bangalore
13 years ago

The 'debate' we had was uncalled for in this kind of a meet. When I had read the agenda I had got the impression that 'The Battle of Bloggers ' was a contest or a game. Before the debate started the topic was not defined and delineated which is why the debate seemed to be directionless.  The agewise divsion also did not go down well. If you had to divide us into two groups for the sake of it, you could have made a neutral arrangement like say, people whose first names began with the letters from A to  M in one group and the rest in the other one.

Tabrej
Tabrej
from Mumbai
13 years ago

@mohan I agree with name plate or something to remember names. and instead of any serious topic we can have some fun game with some meaning

@Hemal good initiative to start talking about the next event. This thread would have got more response if this was started by a girl. :D

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
13 years ago

lol Tabrej... well IndiBloggers are not that phsyic btw... Mag started the thread that is closing 1900 replies..

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Opps! its crozzed 1900!! Cool

Mohan
from Bangalore
13 years ago

that is because he is not letting it die and want to make it into IndiRecord

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
13 years ago

lol Mohan.. you speak to truth.. btw i am party to it.. Cool

Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Next time, we can have a ticket system. All the chairs be tagged and Bloggers be given tickets to seat. Innocent

this way, it would be a great jumble and all the bloggers would be randomly placed. Cool

Mag[m]
from Delhi
13 years ago

thats interesting and really worthily method

Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
13 years ago

we need more critics here... we all gotta make the next IndiMeet overcome these and make it even better..

Pooja Doshi
Pooja Doshi
from Mumbai
13 years ago

I would like myself to be present Wink..

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
13 years ago

You better do Poo.... Cool

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
13 years ago

Hemal, fixed for now - and trying to figure out why this happened. Will get back in a few hours.

Mohan
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Renie on call 24/7 :D

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Thank you very much Renie Cool... yes mohan, always 24 x 7 Innocent

Mag[m]
from Delhi
13 years ago

Renie i was too facing a bug....

y ma gmail showing a updates about a question in form " Man is a diertiest animal  of all" , although of the fac that m not the creator of this thread

Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
13 years ago

IndiBlogger Team.. please check this BUG!!

I created this thread but the creator of this thread is shown as Phanindra!!!!!

I dont know how it happened... I simply created this thread only to find someone else's NAME.... Surprised :(

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
13 years ago

i need some attention here...

Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Strange! somethings wrong with the forum... I created this thread and it goes to phanindra???? Surprised IndiBlogger team, please Intervene...Frown

Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
13 years ago

More interaction between Bloggers. 

I saw a lot of people making a group among themselves. And new faces were ignored.

All the girls got the most attention and the signatures... some poor guys didnt get even one... I would like that to change in the next meet...

Mohan
from Bangalore
13 years ago

I wish to see something similar to name plates on every blogger so that we can remember them better. I doubt if 200+ folks will be remembered by anyone, at the max may be about 20 or 25. Better to skip 30 seconds fame and make it a mingle session for longer duration :)

Also, no serious topics to debate... that too after getting tagged as ageist.. pch pch...

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
13 years ago

that is really IndiCool thought Mohan... Name Plates... with Blog URLs would be nice touch... however 30 secs of fame is needed coz it gives a chance to every user to speak about him self.. 

reason being, as i told you, lot of people make a group of themselves and were within that group itself... which makes them happy but others are unaware of them.. and if everyone comes in groups, interaction is limited to 0.

LockSign in to reply to this thread