Firoze Shakir
from Mumbai
13 years ago
Replies 1 to 7 of 7 Ascending
Firoze Shakir
Firoze Shakir
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Thank you all at Indi Blogger giving me an opportunity to shoot you guys and I am honored in shere humility to read your comments I wish you guys all of you  great successful future..blog your hearts away..

Mag[m]
Mag[m]
from Delhi
13 years ago

awesome pics

Deepak
from India
13 years ago

i second on that...

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
13 years ago

@dpk, y you always be the second? Tongue out I first that Tongue outTongue outTongue out

Deepak
from India
13 years ago

lolzz...

i zero on dat...Tongue out

Mag[m]
from Delhi
13 years ago

but m the originatorCool

Deepak
from India
13 years ago

u r originator than i m Terminator...Cool

Magali Vaz
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Laughing

Disha Doshi
Disha Doshi
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Hiii all... It was a pleasure meeting everyone.  I'm proud of being nicknamed the story teller !! What can I say, this is happiness !!

Love,

dishawww.disha-doshi.blogspot.com

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
13 years ago

you were amazing disha! that intro was great.. and you getting a nick name thats something that you love doing.. so great guns StoryTeller!!

Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
13 years ago

hey I was looking for your ID! Like I tweeted .. you just blew me away .. I did not see that coming :)

Can I ask what you were drinking so I can experiment as well :) :)

Aditya Tibrewala
Aditya Tibrewala
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Amazing meet, now when i come back to the community i think... aaaahh, I remember seeing that face somewhere!

http://adityasmoviereviews.blogspot.com/

Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Me too.. wish you use some of your pics, with due credits to you...

Kima
Kima
from Aizawl
13 years ago

Great collection Firoze :) Can I use some of your pics for my blog post about this event? With of course full credit given to you :)

Mohan
Mohan
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Thanks for posting most of the photos... I feel some of them are still missing ;)

Firoze Shakir
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Hi Mohan

My file size is Large fine so the uploading takes a much longer time and  my uploader never rests actually I was to post Ramzan and Ganesha pictures I had shot on Nag Panchami day , but I kept them in abeyance so that I could post the Indi Blogger Meet that I shot , I upload over 100 pictures at  batch as is where is I dont crop, I dont edit I  post the soul of all I shot ..I was really metting you guys and being a blogger is fine but there is so much one has to learn from youngsters like you , we may have wisdom but sometimes lack in comon sense..s

And you might not believe it I am well know allover Mumbai but I am a recluse I dont mix at all , I dont even tweet I only photo blog ..some pictures become tesx or poems rest I post as blanks. I a not into grousps either at Flickr or Facebook I dont chat I dont use forums die to past bitter experiences I shall tell you when we meet next Inshallah.

Take Care

The only place after Flickr I treat home is Facebook I have a smalll group of like minded people who like what I showcase my genre isstreet photography and human pain real and as red as sores blood ..

Congrats for your Win

Take Care Bhai

Mohan
from Bangalore
13 years ago

You are doing a great job! Keep it up. I appreciate all your efforts for a greater cause. I will keep visiting your flickr updates :)

Thank you.

LockSign in to reply to this thread