Ekta Paneri would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

Review My personal Blog

Ekta Paneri
Ekta Paneri
from Delhi
15 years ago

hellow all,

I am a female blogger who started early, and very enthusiatically. then somehow i lost the enthusiasm that i started with. now twitter has brought it back, in some form and i am back at it again. But need more inspiration. i guess the reviews will help a lot.

thanks all,

Ekta. 

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Sumit
Sumit
from Mumbai
15 years ago

Ekta, interesting layout, but I hope you don't mind my making a few suggestions:

1) The header image is taking too much space. So, without scrolling down, one can't read your blog. I feel that should be fixed.

2) The blog seems to have little/no original content. As a reader, I'd like to read YOUR views and ideas, and not something that's pasted from elsewhere.

I hope you don't mind these pieces of feedback.

Sumit

http://huesofinsanity.blogspot.com/

Rahul Anand
Rahul Anand
from Thalassery
15 years ago

You don't have to fix the header! I loved it..Laughing

actually i was all amzed..(took me back to times when i sat staring at ppf gals!) and was stuck at the header for a little of time. And it was a good impression. And the rest of the layout is all cool!

But i agree the 2nd suggestion. I was little disappointed due to the fact that most of 'em where shared contents and not your own simple words. How much small the thing it is.. when it comes from YOU .. it's really special.. 

Hope you don't care..Looking forward to lovely posts as your header!Smile