Kalyan Mukherjee would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://common-man-fooled.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 25

Please review my blog on issues that engage the common man

Kalyan Mukherjee
Kalyan Mukherjee
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Hi,

I am new to this world of Blogging and would like to have a review of my blog that deals with the issues and views of the common man. 

I would be highly obligated if this is done. 

Thanks,

Kalyan

Replies 1 to 4 of 4
Unknown
Unknown
from Hyderabad, India
13 years ago

I really enjoyed reading your last post..about TATA..really good style of writing.. the content just flowed..I could never write like that :) Keep posting..

I think you can work on your blog template..spice up a little..than the boring white background..

Kalyan Mukherjee
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Thanks a lot!!! Your appreciation means a lot to me. 

shashank
shashank
from bangalore
13 years ago

Hi Kalyan,

I am impressed by your blog and its content. You have carved yourself a niche in this crowded market of Blogs. I suggest you continue doing it and market it well.

As far as the blog design goes,I would like you to add few plugins like Most recent posts, Popular posts or anything that will fill the right side of your blog. It will also increase user engagement.

Kalyan Mukherjee
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Hi Shashank,

First of all thanks a lot of reviewing my blog. I am a bit weak in designing. Can you please guide me to add widgets and more pictures.

Thanks,

Kalyan

Unknown
from Hyderabad, India
13 years ago

hey just check your blogger dashboard, check the design..template desginer.. you can add page elements there..most of these are out of the box widgets.. and blogger has help.faqs where for some of them videos are available.. do check

Mani
Mani
from chennai
13 years ago

hei,kalyan ivisited your blog  its simple but with useful matter.

nice blog,you placed adsense in that,you already get approved ah..?

Mani
Mani
from chennai
13 years ago

Hmm...ya you can change your BLog Template,or even you can add widgets within this ..