Kalyan Mukherjee would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://thoughts-at-random-phase.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 40

Please review my poetry blog" or "Looking for feedback on my new blog

Kalyan Mukherjee
Kalyan Mukherjee
from Mumbai
13 years ago

It was just recently I was toying with the idea of writing hindi poetry. What I really felt that hindi poetry recently had a lot of content but then somewhere has lost the innocence and rhyme. 

All I am trying to do is bring a bit of innocence and rhyme in hindi poetry by writing this blog. 

Looking forward for your responses. 

Thanks,

Kalyan

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Sanjay Vedula
Sanjay Vedula
from Hyderabad
13 years ago

hey Kalyan

Been at your blog.  Wow dude! You write pretty well. Jab maine tumse pyaar kiya is lovely. I wonder how can you write such poems. 

Can't think of any suggestions. Just had to keep admiring the poems that's it.

Keep posting!

Cheers!

Kalyan Mukherjee
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Hi Sanjay thank you first of all for liking my blog. Actually poetry, music and art were something that I always wanted to do. But it is the rat-race that brought me into Telecom. By doing this probably I am trying to resurrect some of myself which had been burried for long.

Kalyan Mukherjee
Kalyan Mukherjee
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Hi Sanjay thank you first of all for liking my blog. Actually poetry, music and art were something that I always wanted to do. But it is the rat-race that brought me into Telecom. By doing this probably I am trying to resurrect some of myself which had been burried for long. 

Hi Vanathi, I agree they are kinda filmy....Actually not very professional in writing but then trying to be rhymie I guess.