Sonia would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://soniarevankar.wordpress.com ] IndiRank: 36

Its all about travel, life and people but whats it like?

Sonia
Sonia
from Pune
13 years ago

I have trotted around the world a little and every time I am back, I want to save a small part of it in the corner of my heart, therefore started a blog!! I would really like to get reviews on my writing and pictures and anything that makes sense to you.

Thank you!

Sonia

Edited 13 years ago
Reason: I wanted to make it obvious that it is a travel blog
Replies 1 to 3 of 3
Unknown
Unknown
from Hyderabad, India
13 years ago

Hi Sonia,

Your blog looks so neat and fresh. It is not at all cluttered..and is well organized. Though the font seems to be smaller..still yea is readable. The pictures quality is excellent..I did comment on your blog post of zanzibar pics..many have suggested me linkwithin .. I think it works really well for you try it...and may be you can try to increase width of your posts..apart from that I am not able to point out any mistakes..keep blogging...

do check mine also.. u'll find how better is yours :D...

Sonia
from Pune
13 years ago

Hi..

Thanks for your feedback and your compliment!

Well I would've liked to increase the size of my font along with the width of my post but my blog template doesn't allow me to. Its funny because my post dialogue box doesn't have the option of font :(!  

Sonia

Shri
Shri
from Richmond
13 years ago

Hi Sonia,

Loved your concept and the photographs;

Perhaps a larger font with  more contrast and  increased text space?

Best!

Sonia
from Pune
13 years ago

Hi Shri

Thanks for your feedback!

Well I would've liked to increase the size of my font  but my blog template doesn't allow me to. Its funny because my post dialogue box doesn't have the option of font :(!  

Sonia

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Wow..Lovely blog. The pics are fabolous.. They would make a blog in itself!!!

Keep it up and travelling so that people like me can also soak in the experiences!!!

Some suggestions though..

Try reducing the number of posts on the home page because with the number of pics in a post, it takes quite a while loading the whole page..

And as unknown above have already pointed out try increasing the font..

Keep blogging!!Smile

Sonia
from Pune
13 years ago

Thanks Arti!

Well after reading your suggestions, I did try out a few options with my template but honestly I do not have a choice. It just displays the posts below each other by default.

Infact I want to desperately increase the font size but that option does not exist in my dialog box or the post. Its a bit annoying actually!

Thanks for taking some time to review it!

Sonia