Nikhil Mahajan would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.response-niks.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 25

Please review my blog on my first book

Nikhil Mahajan
Nikhil Mahajan
from J and K
13 years ago

For my book:

I was writing the book from the past few years which I never noticed, it started with some few lines for my girl friend which finally turns into chapter and as pages piles up more and more... it took a shape of the book.

Most of the incident in the book are not true but the healthy feeling which I went trough my love life helped me to express my feelings and love, which was pen down in the book. I never had an idea to get it published but as I got screwed, went through my break up phase, this book helped allot to get over the melodrama. loll I want to thank to my lil' sweet gf to give me feelings when she entered my life, helped with the love story and then finally by her silent breakup with pity reasons which gave me courage to speak out in the world, look into eyes of critics, to face rejections ...

Replies 1 to 10 of 10
Nikhil Mahajan
Nikhil Mahajan
from J and K
13 years ago

thx alot dude.... hope u really like the book....

its really close to my heart

Nikhil Mahajan
Nikhil Mahajan
from J and K
13 years ago
Madhu Nair
Madhu Nair
from Mumbai
13 years ago

There seems to be a couple of grammatical errors on the front page.

You might want to fix them.

My 2 cents!

Vibha Sharma
Vibha Sharma
from Chandigarh
13 years ago

Congratulations on the release of your first book. Like the blog dedicated to your first book.

Incidentally I am a book reviewer. Do check my site:

http://literarysojourn.blogspot.com

Parwathi. S. Hegde
Parwathi. S. Hegde
from Bangalore
13 years ago

u r a good story teller and poet.... Smile

cheers!!

Nikhil Mahajan
Nikhil Mahajan
from J and K
13 years ago

dear Madhur.... will look for the mistakes.. i always try my best as i dnt copy paste my content from other sources so ... mistakes do happens but thnx for love and care..

Nikhil Mahajan
Nikhil Mahajan
from J and K
13 years ago

Dear VTibha sharma

Then it will be my great pleasure if u review my book too.. it had been published under srishti publications, one of the major fiction puclications and more over avail at each part of india right now.... hope for a review and a reply of the book

Nikhil Mahajan
Nikhil Mahajan
from J and K
13 years ago

Thank you parwathi.... hope to hear more from you and if u really wish to participate in dudeupgraffiti section of blog do send me email with quotation and the sketch if any... ur name will be followed there with ur blog...

Vibha Sharma
Vibha Sharma
from Chandigarh
13 years ago

Please contact me at vibha.sharma@gmail.com

I am a professional book reviewer and usually get the review copies from the publishers.

Wishing success for your book.

Nikhil Mahajan
Nikhil Mahajan
from J and K
13 years ago

Hi Gaurav

yes the book has been published and been working well and still need healthy readers like you.

Its available all over India and on internet too

http://www.flipkart.com/my-love-never-faked-trust-book-9380349229