A.N would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://blehnblah.wordpress.com ] IndiRank: 25

Hey please review my blog

A.N
A.N
from New Delhi
13 years ago

Well i started blogging as my best friend motivated me to do so. This is a form of tribute to her as she is here no more.

I want someone one to review my blog cause i want to know how i write. Friends do comment but they rarely are critical of how one is writing

SO i'd be greatful if anone did review my blog.

Replies 1 to 10 of 10
Abhishek
Abhishek
from Delhi
13 years ago

Akanskha keep blogging. I want to read more of your rants about CWG. Do proof read any article you are going to publish.

A.N
from New Delhi
13 years ago

Sure will. Thanks a lot!

SanjanaM
SanjanaM
from New Delhi/New York
13 years ago

Who are V, A and T ?

Just curious.

http://marmaladeskies-sanjanamalhotra.blogspot.com/

A.N
from New Delhi
13 years ago

My friends. They deserve a bit of privacy, hence!

Arushi
Arushi
from New Delhi
13 years ago
Hi Akanksha.. I have read almost all your posts. And I absolutely love them. Your content is refreshingly off-beat and witty, and have a very unique personality.. Keep blogging, 'cause you're great at it.. And like you said.. Tejaswee has been a huge inspiration to both of us. Regards..
A.N
from New Delhi
13 years ago

Thanks Arushi. I read your blog too and i think it's absolutely wonderful. Very refreshing. I also like the fact that you add a lot of photographs esp. the ones you snapped at khan market.

Keep on blogging

Sandeep Math
Sandeep Math
from Dallas
13 years ago

Hi Akanksha

I read your blog on the policemen @ CWG and it was very interesting to see how you had illustrated your entry with pictures. I, being a visual friendly person, love when people add images with their text for visual enhancement. I think adding images lets you give less emphasis on explaining the surroundings and spend more time on venting/expressing your thoughts.

I shall post when I read more on your blog..Good luck!

Sandeep

randrumblings.blogspot.com

A.N
from New Delhi
13 years ago

Well thank you. I just could not resist adding that last potograph (mr. policeman). And i will continue adding photographs to all my post, cause i just don't like anything thats not colourful!

And please continue reading :D

Debojit Barthakur
Debojit Barthakur
from Guwahati
13 years ago

Hi Akanksha,

I like the way you express yourself with so much honesty. You really write what your heart tell you to. That's a great thing. Keep it up.

Do visit my blog someday.

Cheers.

Debojit

A.N
from New Delhi
13 years ago

Thanks Debojit !

I went through your blog and I must say its really beautiful. I love your style of writing, its artistic, if I may say. And I guess you have covered almost all the topics that I'm interested in.

Cheers :D

Pavan Kulkarni
Pavan Kulkarni
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Hi Akanksha,

Cool blog! As your writing style is casual and appealing, I would like to give just one suggestion : you could sometimes write stuff about things around you or the world rather than events/things about your life. That may appeal to more readers. But that's only if you wish you connect to more readers, improve your readership etc. If that's not what you are looking at, then its upto you what you wanna write :). Keep blogging!

A.N
from New Delhi
13 years ago

Thanks a lot Pavan,

I'll surely try too to incorporate your suggestion. I try to talk about things happening in the society and how I see them. By being an anonymous blogger i'm just someone, viewing the society and analyzing it. But I guess i'm not being very effective in doing so, and the blog seems more about me.

Pleas keep on reading my blog and tell me how i'm doing.

:D

great blog, and writing style is impressive.

A.N
from New Delhi
13 years ago

Thank You :)

EPMWORLD
EPMWORLD
from Hyderabad
13 years ago

Truly a sorry state of affairs.  DU or OU, the educational system is not conducive anywhere.  Students have to learn things on their own. 

Ram

http://blog.epmworld.in

A.N
from New Delhi
13 years ago

Totally!!

Its like nobody even cares. its better to take up correspondence courses and know where you stand rather than realize that one is stranded when exams are just round the corner.

Shashi Dhar Kumar
Shashi Dhar Kumar
from New Delhi
13 years ago

effortless and from bottom of heart you have written in your blog. Good... keep it up!

Keep visiting http://shashidharkumar.wordpress.com

A.N
from New Delhi
13 years ago

Thanks... :D

Caterpillar
Caterpillar
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Hi Akanksha,

I enjoyed reading through your blog...a mix of thoughtful and nice posts. The blog name seems similar to a blog I used to read a while ago...she in fact, inspired me to start my blog...

Caterpillar

A.N
from New Delhi
13 years ago

Thanks Caterpillar?!

Are you talking about blabberblah? Cause she was my inspiration, and was classmate. And the blo is a form of a tribute to her and a way of remembering all the good things she taught us.