S. would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.toblog-withlove.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 36

Review if you are upto it :) thank you.

S.
S.
from Bangalore
13 years ago

I really don't know why I want my blog reviewed coz when I started blogging- it was for myself and not for anybody else. For that matter, my friends don't even know my blog id.

But also because I have never taken a feedback about my writing before, I thought why not - now that I have joined Indiblogger?

:) Thanks.

Replies 1 to 6 of 6
Punton Piper
Punton Piper
from Chennai/Kolkata
13 years ago

Nice, beautiful theme.. chirpy like a bird!! bREVITY is what makes it more fun to read

S.
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Thank u :) Glad you liked it.

Abhishek
Abhishek
from Delhi
13 years ago

Nice template but the widget with about me text is not contrast with the background template.

S.
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Thank you for suggestion :)

Unknown
Unknown
from Hyderabad, India
13 years ago

Hi Snigdha..

just went through you blog...I see its more like personal diary..its fine to get it reviewed..cos whatever someone suggests..its upto ur descretion to incorporate or not..

the black font on green is something not that appealing to eyes..[again to my eyes it is]

otherwise ur blog is simple n neat..not heavy with any gadgets..you may increase the width of your post..cos there is lot of free space

wish you good luck for advertising :)

I did comment on couple of your posts..keep blogging

S.
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Thank you :)

I'll bring the changes recommended. As it is I keep changing the template so.. :)

And thanks for commenting. I replied back to all your comments I guess. Thanks for dropping by :)

Udayraj Prabhu
Udayraj Prabhu
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Your blog is nice, simple & more of a personal diary. The honesty makes it good. If yout try to write it more like a story it will make it more interesting. Few twist & turns & surprises do make a good read. 

S.
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Thank you Uday!

I'll keep your suggestions in mind :) But am not quite a storyteller actually :P

Punton Piper
Punton Piper
from Chennai/Kolkata
13 years ago

I am not able to understand why ppl make fuss about widgets and fonts.. It is quite presentable and the content plus the intent are good.

Parwathi. S. Hegde
Parwathi. S. Hegde
from Bangalore
13 years ago

hey... you have a nice name... "Snigdha"... nice name.. nice blog....Smile

S.
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Thank you Parwathi :)