Raksha Bhat would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://ink-and-feathers.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 37

Please review my blog

Raksha Bhat
Raksha Bhat
from Bengaluru
13 years ago

Opinions,good or bad..matter...glad if there are any:)

Replies 1 to 6 of 6
Abhishek
Abhishek
from Delhi
13 years ago

Rakhsa your posts are a piece of meticulous art. But your recent post beyond the edge seems to be written in a haste. You have not editted it properly. Also the blank white template with a tabular header does not suit much to your blog. There are so many attractive and customizable theme templates on blogspot, your blog will look more awesome if you give it a new suit. Those pictures in your blog are wonderful.

Dhanesh Gandhi
Dhanesh Gandhi
from Mumbai
13 years ago

I agree with Abhishek. I have just read a couple of your posts, and i will read more of your posts. And try considering a move to wordpress.

Its a delight, blogspot is much hassle free and neat. The post about grand ma reminded me of malgudi days. Lovely :)

Raksha Bhat
Raksha Bhat
from Bengaluru
13 years ago

@Abhishek: Thank you...I keep changing the templates now...everytime when I visit back it feels new:)

@Dhanesh Gandhi: Glad that you liked them.Thank you:)

Raksha Bhat
Raksha Bhat
from Bengaluru
13 years ago

Haha thank you Vikas:)

cloud nine
cloud nine
from Tiruchirapalli
13 years ago

Stumbled on your blog today and had fun reading it! Very simple and striking style, keen observations and the fire to write something new! Good work, keep going Raksha! Good luck!

Sambit Satpathy
Sambit Satpathy
from Mumbai
12 years ago

For starters, a very good blog. Nice writing. & from the design perspective I like the fact that it is simple. Many a times, people forget how simplicity is so much better!! Keep up the great work!