Parwathi. S. Hegde would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.mytravelinbox.com ]

Its a "Travel Blog" - any feedback on this blog will definitely help me improve

Parwathi. S. Hegde
Parwathi. S. Hegde
from Bangalore
13 years ago

I myself a Banker and my husband is a Software Testing Engineer.  We both love traveling and photography.  I have posted the informations about the places wherever we have visited on weekends and on vacations.

I have provided the informations such as how to reach, address, visiting by bus/vehicle, photos, etc.

Please review my blog and provide me your valuable feedback which will definitely help me to improve the blog.

Thanks in advance.

Replies 1 to 20 of 20
Renji
Renji
from Ahmedabad
13 years ago

Wow, that's a nice and informative blog. Loved reading it and watching the beautiful photos all the more as i have visited some of the places u went and looking at them revived those good memories.

Parwathi. S. Hegde
Parwathi. S. Hegde
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Hi Renji,

thanks a lot...

Mohan
Mohan
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Hi Parwathi, I went through your blog, pretty well organized and clean template. Liked the way you articulate with multiple photos in every article. Keep it going. I too have subscribed to your feed :)

Parwathi. S. Hegde
Parwathi. S. Hegde
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Thank you Mohan... that is really encouraging...

Sujith
Sujith
from Kerala
13 years ago

Hi Parwathi, visited your blog. Good initiative and a clean blog. I have few observations

The snapshot preview is really annoying (It is my personal opinion). 

Use post excerpts instead of full posts in the home page. It will reduce the page load time and visitors can go through the articles without scrolling.

Keep blogging. All the best

Parwathi. S. Hegde
Parwathi. S. Hegde
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Hi Sujith, thanks a lot... I also observed both the things u mentioned.. but dont know how to stop snapshot preview and also how to use post excerpts...

is there any settings?? pls let me know that will help me a lot....

Punit Dubey
from Navi Mumbai
13 years ago

Hi Parwathi!

Liked you travleog, specially the neatness. Story was flowing  with the pictures, and that was too good. Post excerpts thing would be handy to scroll htrough all your posts, don't know about Wordpress, in Blogspot it's done using line-break thing, so you may search alternative in Wordpress.

Keep writing...

Soumya
Soumya
from Kochi
13 years ago

Hi !

Very informative Blog.when u get long holidays,try visiting kerala..Good luck  and keep blogging dearWink

Parwathi. S. Hegde
Parwathi. S. Hegde
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Thanks soumya!! Actually I have friends in Trivendrum and Kasaragod.. planning to visit some time....

Parwathi. S. Hegde
Parwathi. S. Hegde
from Bangalore
13 years ago

I visited Kerala two years back.. Unfortunately now I dont have those information.. and I didnt have a blog at that time...

Kiran Hegde
Kiran Hegde
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Really nice blog...

The way its put up, photographs & write up really nice.. especially the Mysore places made me nostalgic about my own trip back in 2006... :)

Keep writing...

Pratish Amin
Pratish Amin
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Hey, very attractive with some good contents on travel...will help us to know more places from southern part...

Punton Piper
Punton Piper
from Chennai/Kolkata
13 years ago

He was born in Mysore on 18th September 1950 and used to live in Chamundipuram.  His father was H.L. Narayana Rao and mother Kamakshamma.  His earlier name was “Sampathkumar” and named as “Vishnuvardhan” by famous director “Puttanna Kanagal” during “Naagarahaavu” film production and became a star through this film.  He acted in more than 200 films and his last film was “Aptharakshaka”.  He acted even in Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, and Hindi films.  He was married to Kannada actress Bharati and adopted two daughters, Keerthi and Chandana.  He was died at his young age of 59 and I don’t think that it is an age to die.  Now a days, heart problems are taking many lives due to stress factors, eating habits, and food.

well you use too many pronouns and 1 can spot a lot of grammatical errors, but then adi shankarachaya says.. do not waste your time in Grammar and Just chant the name of Govinda... I liked the content

Parwathi. S. Hegde
Parwathi. S. Hegde
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Hi Everybody....

I posted some more new topics including Mysore... Please review and comment!!Smile I will review your blog!! thanks in advance...

Ashwini
Ashwini
from Pune
13 years ago

A few observations - 1. Informative 2. Neat and clean 3. well organized 

Beautiful snaps are an icing on the cake !!! Loved your blog Smile

Regards,

Ashwini

http://mymindtales.blogspot.com

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Hi Parwathi,

Nice blog. Very clean template and nice big font, very soothing to the eye!

great pics also, very clear and gives a feel of the place..

Loved going through your blog.

You could perhaps reduce the no. of posts on the home page as it is taking too much time to load.

Keep bloggingSmile

http://myyatradiary.blogspot.com/

Parwathi. S. Hegde
Parwathi. S. Hegde
from Bangalore
13 years ago

@Arti.. thanks for reviewing my blog.. thanks a lot for giving your suggestions... Currently trying to sort out this issue..

Parwathi. S. Hegde
Parwathi. S. Hegde
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Please review the latest topic..and provide your valuable suggestions.. I will review your blogSmile

cheers!!

The Wizard
The Wizard
from Pune
13 years ago

nice blog...

i love travelling and seeing places of interest.

looking forward to more.

thanksEmbarassed

I read a few posts and learned a lot! Don't know whether that means I haven't spent enough time studying Hindu traditions/history, or you have a very informative blog. Probably half-and-half!

The fish post really entertained me, though. I left a comment...

Parwathi. S. Hegde
Parwathi. S. Hegde
from Bangalore
13 years ago

please review my blog.. I'll review your'sSmile

happy blogging

cheers!!!