Chandana Patnaik would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://blendingexpressions.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 45

Looking for feedback on my blog for more and more improvements...

Chandana Patnaik
Chandana Patnaik
from Raipur
13 years ago

Me basically have the habit of writing but don't know how to spare time for this...Whenever I'm idle, I blog all my thoughts and ideas, and share some experiences. My blog is about all personal experiences and some of my articles which I have wrote for publishing in Newspapers..

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Unknown
Unknown
from Hyderabad, India
13 years ago

hey, I have gone thorugh blog and commented also on the posts

ok..a lot of improvements..in terms of alignment, arrangement.. it so gives an impression from ur blog that u r restless..and hurry.. increase the width of ur post size,..align the widgets..and use the free space effectively..theres a lot of blank space... try different different..something which has 2 sidebars and arrange things..

.any queries on how to modify..do ask ppl here..or even me..will be ready to help..

keep blogging.

Chandana Patnaik
from Raipur
13 years ago

Thanx for all ur comments n guidance...N yaa....M restless regardin how to design n arrange my blog..but I never look forward to write something...Depends on my mood...I dnt look for TIME, I look for my MOOD... :DNyway...Again thanx a lot..

sridhar c
sridhar c
from coimbatore
6 years ago

Hey nice blog. And Congrats, your blog has been listed in my blog under, "Listed Life Coach Blogs" section. You get a Badge. I've just started collecting those blogs I visit that I find interesting. Keep up the good work and keep bloggingÂ