sibichen would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://sibi-cyberdiary.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 44

kIndly give your valuable feedback on personal social blog

sibichen
sibichen
from bangalore
13 years ago

Though I am not very new to blogging, I was always reluctant to share my blog to many as I thought it would be a sort of self-promotion. But now I feel that, my blog should not remain in its 'iron cage'. Some of the posts may be of interest to many. I request you to devote a few minutes of your valuable time to have a glance at some of my posts and offer your comments/feedback. Thanks a lot.

Replies 1 to 3 of 3
rajuda
rajuda
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Hi Sibi

I wonder why, despite an open invitation, no one entered your 'iron cage' for the last 2 months. 

'Ciber Diary' is a real treat.  Clean and neat presentation.  Some well chosen thoughts.  Lively narration.  Striking graphics.   

I wish this review of mine spurs my co-bloggers to take a look at this excellent, but mysteriously under-rated blog.

And Sibi, keep writing.  Your style is bound to build an audience soon.

Rajuda

Janhvi
Janhvi
from Noida
12 years ago

I really like your blog. It's simple, intelligent and appealing. But don't mind my saying, it's too simple. I mean your theme is nice, but maybe too underplaying. For a reader like me, an underplayed theme suggests that the author himself is hardly interested in giving time to the blog. Also though your style of writing (formatting) is very neat and simple it looks like that you are just writing in ms word.

I would suggest a more interactive theme and a different formatting. The desicion is obviously your's.

Sorry if my review is a little too negative, i just mentioned as i felt. 

Happy blogging.

Shushant Mojumdar
Shushant Mojumdar
from Gurgaon
10 years ago

I enjoyed reading the blog and its really informative and most importantly very simple and realistic language make a reader to stay longer on the blog. Keep writing.